USMNT 2023

ztejas

Just now, Braff Zacklin said:

That was a shockingly terrible first touch. Like, I think even Zardes would've handled that better. Holy shit, I cannot get over how bad that was.

#fuckyousonora

Was coming here to say Zardes and Wondo would’ve handled that better than Sonora’s Death Row 

• Like 1

St Kitts will be elimated when they play Jamaica.   T&T will still be alive vs us, granted they will need a win.  They are gonna play 14 behind the ball until we score.   US currently up 2 in GD, feel like we need to end up 4 if not 5 after this game 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ted Lange said:

St Kitts will be elimated when they play Jamaica.   T&T will still be alive vs us, granted they will need a win.  They are gonna play 14 behind the ball until we score.   US currently up 2 in GD, feel like we need to end up 4 if not 5 after this game 

I think we need 2 more goals tonight. 

Just now, kingkoopa6 said:

Yes. Mofo trying to make ESPN top 10. Instead of finding the open runner with a one on one 

For example, Roldan laying off a potentially good shot so Djordje could get his brace.

Just now, TrashMaster G said:

Does Zendejas think he's a fucking placekicker?

Son of Tony?

• Hook 'Em 2

20 minutes ago, kingkoopa6 said:

who is Sonora ?

that was ass 

Alan Soñora is the son of former Dallas Burn Argentine player, Diego Soñora.

Alan and his brother, Joel (pronounced “Joe L.”), were born in the USA while their dad played for 2 or 3 MLS teams, but grew up in Argentina.

Alan is left footed, at best, and has shown why he shouldn’t play anymore for the USMNT. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Alan Soñora is the son of former Dallas Burn Argentine player, Diego Soñora.

Alan and his brother, Joel (pronounced “Joe L.”), were born in the USA while their dad played for 2 or 3 MLS teams, but grew up in Argentina.

Alan is left footed, at best, and has shown why he shouldn’t play anymore for the USMNT. 

LoL @ "left footed, at best ... "

So much shade. Subtle, subtle shade. Well done.

Edited by Braff Zacklin
  • Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Nothing like forcing a player to stay against his wishes. I’m sure he’ll provide max effort 

he absolutely will

he's in the shop window for january

he's now part of the nats A pool

it's not like cincy are passing on 50m from a massive side

BM will still be there in january

if he shines in the fall for club and country he's going to do better than BM

• Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Our idiot coaches/managers will point to these Ferreira goals as proof he's a striker, but he's not playing as a target right now, i.e., they aren't crossing balls into the box in hopes his midget-ass will rise up and get his head on them.

Instead, he's running onto thru balls and diagonal passes. Which is fine. He's more than capable of that. But he's not a target man, and it's absurd that USMNT brass keep rolling him out as such.

Let's also not forget the level of competition here either. I mean the guy has talent, but he is still playing out of position and against some teams that one of us could probably score on.

10 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

This is dumb. I wish we would pull an Australia and join CONMEBOL, but it'll never happen with expanded WC pretty much locking us in forever automatically.

It would never happen because we would never qualify for the World Cup again. That might be hyperbole, but we would have issues getting in on every cycle and that is not something we would want.

Does CONCACAF hold us back - it's nuanced. But they certainly do give us something.

• Hook 'Em 2