USMNT 2023

ztejas

2 minutes ago, goatsaag said:

Does it even matter who we have take free kicks/corners at this point or does whoever does it always end up just being terrible?

2 minutes ago, goatsaag said:

Does it even matter who we have take free kicks/corners at this point or does whoever does it always end up just being terrible?

They heard the GGG news and reverted back to how they took FKs and corners in the world cup.

The Weah/Balogun pace stacked on top of each other is just insane. Theres nothing remotely like that in CONCACAF. This is easily the most attacking talent we've ever put on the pitch as a country and I'm here for it. 

There's nothing to do about Gerg coming back. It is what it is. I wanted him gone as much as the rest of you, but apparently a lot of the players liked him and wanted him back. 

We should have an even better XI in 2030. This stuff takes time. For now I'm going to enjoy us making El Tri look like a bunch of Sunday leaguers. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Captain Ron said:

What bottles the mind - the USMNT has looked a lot better under their interim coaches than Berhalter. 

Not sure if I agree with that. We've fucked up Mexico under Gerg, too. And anything between the WC and now was just exhibition shit.