RPM

On 2/9/2023 at 10:45 AM, Tylerocks said:

Took me a second and had to look it up, but yep.  Boat Captain was Slippery Pete

On 2/9/2023 at 1:52 PM, utxmike05 said:

Yup. Hard to miss that dude no matter what. Armageddon Russian cosmonaut and Russian drug dealer in Bad Boys 2 always come to mind first. 

Dudes, no. He was Karl Hungus from Logjammin’. Fucking amateurs. 

35 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

I mean, Spencer has been in Africa the whole season. With a bunch of black people and giraffes and shit. I’m sure you saw the elephants but when did you see Indians?  So many questions. 

And lions.   And hyenas.  And, well, the Serengeti.

1 hour ago, Porterhouse said:

I mean, Spencer has been in Africa the whole season. With a bunch of black people and giraffes and shit. I’m sure you saw the elephants but when did you see Indians?  So many questions. 

They went to that island that was out of the way, and were traveling around on a "honeymoon". Thought he was taking his new fiancee on a tour of that part of the world. Big British presence too. I was working on the laptop and listening, I heard Mombasa and mistook it for Mumbai. 

1 hour ago, Porterhouse said:

Dudes, no. He was Karl Hungus from Logjammin’. Fucking amateurs. 

Oh boy. How ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm once they've seen Karl Hungus.

Alex and Spencer are a mighty fine looking couple.  Crazy to imagine a world without broad use telephones and commercial aviation.  Somebody could've just sent Spence a WhatsApp and have him on the next charter flight home.

16 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

No one watched this episode? 

The typical Surly whining like a bitch is thin. 

If nitpicking is what you've come here for, a couple points.

1. He has plenty of time and wherewithal to swim inside the boat to retrieve his rifle, but doesn't bother to grab some blankets and stuff to make a shelter from the sun?

2. Homegirl has presumably spent weeks traveling through the African bush with him, but lack of plumbing gives her pause?

9 hours ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

2. Homegirl has presumably spent weeks traveling through the African bush with him, but lack of plumbing gives her pause?

She wasn't expecting to go and live in the African bush.  It was reasonable to assume that his home in America would have running water.

7 hours ago, Revolution512 said:

This was my least favorite episode so far. I was hoping they wouldn’t spend 5 episodes on Spencer’s journey to America but it looks like we are headed that direction. 

As it turns out traveling 3/4 of the way across the planet was not a real smooth process a century ago. I think Alex should have her own show...she's fucking stunning. The captain's reaction when Spencer said he wasn't marrying her for citizenship was hilarious 

On 2/13/2023 at 11:50 PM, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

If nitpicking is what you've come here for, a couple points.

1. He has plenty of time and wherewithal to swim inside the boat to retrieve his rifle, but doesn't bother to grab some blankets and stuff to make a shelter from the sun?

1. Definitely picking nits. He made a few trips and then there were fucking sharks. 

2. I wouldn’t expect it in 1923 African bush, but would expect it in my home where I intend to live full time. 

6 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

As it turns out traveling 3/4 of the way across the planet was not a real smooth process a century ago. I think Alex should have her own show...she's fucking stunning. The captain's reaction when Spencer said he wasn't marrying her for citizenship was hilarious 

The captain is Odysseus in the series Troy. And, the Montana blondo runs circles around the Brit blondo - even though the Brit blondo is definitely a fox. 

Edited by Porterhouse

16 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

The captain is Odysseus in the series Troy. And, the Montana blondo runs circles around the Brit blondo - even though the Brit blondo is definitely a fox. 

This is all in the eye of the beholder of course, but for me the "brit blondo" is in a very, very small class.  I can't deny that part of it is how well she's nailing that posh brit accent.

35 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

18 minutes ago, Augustus said:

This is all in the eye of the beholder of course, but for me the "brit blondo" is in a very, very small class.  I can't deny that part of it is how well she's nailing that posh brit accent.

Montana blonde is definitely scalding hot too but she gets very little screen time unfortunately. 

48 minutes ago, semitired said:

Benjen Stark

Holy shit. 

37 minutes ago, Augustus said:

16 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Montana blonde is definitely scalding hot too but she gets very little screen time unfortunately. 

I mean it’s not even close guys. Alex is cute. Hannah Montana is a classic beauty. 

15 hours ago, Revolution512 said:

This was my least favorite episode so far. I was hoping they wouldn’t spend 5 episodes on Spencer’s journey to America but it looks like we are headed that direction. 

That would be awesome to show an across the globe journey with some detail. Would beat the Indiana Jones dotted line scenes. 

10 minutes ago, troph said:

That would be awesome to show an across the globe journey with some detail. Would beat the Indiana Jones dotted line scenes. 

Well at this rate, they'll have to fend off pirates on the open sea, then deal with the mobsters in Galveston and fight off some holdout Indian tribe on the way to Montana.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Augustus said:

Well at this rate, they'll have to fend off pirates on the open sea, then deal with the mobsters in Galveston and fight off some holdout Indian tribe on the way to Montana.  

The ghost ship was odd. But it was interesting to learn about. Like the Indian schools but different, very different. I’ve enjoyed that aspect of this series as much as the eye candy. Make no mistake the blondes aren’t the only beauties on this show. Lionhunter would turn me straight in a hot 3 minutes. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

1. Definitely picking nits. He made a few trips and then there were fucking sharks. 

He was already pretty sunburned by the time the sharks arrived. They should have thrown in a line where he said he wasn't going to leave her alone up there after she fell in the first time or something like that.

On 2/15/2023 at 6:11 AM, Dennis Taylor said:

No I get it, at least this one has merit and makes sense as opposed to 1883 taking so long to get out of Texas.

22 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Here’s the point for those that watch the episode. I will spoiler it again, because it should be. 

Reveal hidden contents

Zero Spencer shit in this episode. 

Maybe the whole world should be put to sea.