John Fetterman - saving America with sweatshirts and Umbros

Gil Bang

"What happens between a Senator and their Embryos is their business.  No concern of the rest of the Senate!" 

-Uh, Senator Feinstein, we're talking about John Fetterman.  He and his Umbros, not Embryos...ma'am.

"Who are you people?!?!?  Then why does their logo look like a sideways vagina?"  

Edited by YGIFS

I've definitely noticed far fewer couch medical experts on this thread detailing the unlikelihood of a stroke victim recovering to a degree befitting the responsibilities of a United States Senator. Odd.

Yep. Came to this thread while watching his interview on Colbert. Fucking hypocritical shitstains will never admit they’re wrong.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Sad that he’s playing the political game that well established products shouldn’t be allowed to use the term, milk, because the dairy industry isn’t as popular these days and requires legal protection.

So I can look forward to almond juice?

On 10/5/2023 at 8:23 PM, aggie08 said:

I've definitely noticed far fewer couch medical experts on this thread detailing the unlikelihood of a stroke victim recovering to a degree befitting the responsibilities of a United States Senator. Odd.

Mea culpa.  He's turning into one of my favorite Senators.  His recovery has been much better than I ever expected based on personal experience with someone that went through aphasia.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Eh, not to get into a big uproar over what constitutes "milk", but the 2nd definition in Merriam-Webster seems to counter Fetterman's proposal:

a liquid resembling milk in appearance: such as
a
: the latex of a plant
b
: the contents of an unripe kernel of grain

• 4 weeks later...

Two things:  1) Fetterman's right regarding Menendez  2) he's come a long way since his stroke 3) fuck those who said he should resign etc .... 4) of course there's already a tweet in response that says "oh they definitely swapped out the original Fetterman."  5) OU sucks

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign
  • Hook 'Em 4

On 11/3/2023 at 6:59 AM, Biff Tannen said:

So I can look forward to almond juice?

"Can you put some nut juice in my coffee?  Make it frothy."

Perhaps there should be a law that states cows' milk should be called "bodily fluids" since we are being all precise and shit. 

• 1 month later...