2023 Spring Practice to Fall Camp Thread - Just hook it to my veins!

BurntOrange&White

On 7/28/2023 at 10:08 PM, Mikey4 said:

This is why every man needs an offset smoker and a brisket every Saturday during cfb season. Get the fire going before your wife wakes up. "Oh no, I really want to go to the 6 year old's birthday party, but I can't leave the fire unattended!"

Damn I really wish I could get moving and get a fire going in the pit by 5am to smoke that brisket….. and still be able to watch the BYU or Hawaii game that doesnt kick til 8pm, getting old sux fellas…. forget the 5am brisket, I’ll sleep til 9 and drink and football til 1a!!

• Hook 'Em 2

10 hours ago, Rholl said:

Damn I really wish I could get moving and get a fire going in the pit by 5am to smoke that brisket….. and still be able to watch the BYU or Hawaii game that doesnt kick til 8pm, getting old sux fellas…. forget the 5am brisket, I’ll sleep til 9 and drink and football til 1a!!

So you'll sleep 4 hours later and stay up 5 hours later? Must be the power of alcohol

Edited by TotallyLegit
i'm a dumbass

16 hours ago, Rholl said:

Get a traeger.

as time goes by one must learn to smoke easier, not harder.

• 4 months later...