2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

Twins radio announcers are pathetic.

talkkng about the Bregs pick and “yeah a lot of people were upset they got him with that pick. They drafted Brady Aiken and then said his medicals weren’t good and didn’t offer him a fair deal and he turned it down. Cost like 3 people their jobs.”

0186768C-E728-4774-A0B5-F1167D5F9A62.gif

Our offense blows. They won last year and now we’re gonna have to hope they kick it in gear mid season and start getting focused for another run. 

Just curious why does everyone think Altuve is gonna come back and rake? He was horrible in the playoffs and I felt was a prequel to him starting to decline. I’m not sure he’s the savior of this putrid offense.

6 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Our offense blows. They won last year and now we’re gonna have to hope they kick it in gear mid season and start getting focused for another run. 

Just curious why does everyone think Altuve is gonna come back and rake? He was horrible in the playoffs and I felt was a prequel to him starting to decline. I’m not sure he’s the savior of this putrid offense.

Because he was awesome last year other than the playoffs which was a ridiculously small sample size. 

7 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

because he’s fucking Jose Altuve !!!

• Hook 'Em 3