2023 MLB thread

shadow_operative2.0

1 hour ago, WBT said:

Diamond Joe Musgrove is going to hold it down

OK maybe not

23 minutes ago, Scraps said:
42 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:
nobody out in the 4th and it's tied 5-5 lol. 

So i still got a shot

8-7, staying alive

• Like 1

I had a small wager on the over in the SF/SD game earlier, but then looked down at my phone earlier after the game first ended and the total for tomorrow's game opened up at 15.5. I was planning on betting the f'n house, but was sitting at a poker table on edibles and got distracted. Just checked now and the line has moved all the way to 20.5, lulz. I may still bet it, but not huge like I was going to. 

8 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Cool story. This kid is from Uganda. Busts his ass. We did some work to get him equipment working with members of the Red Sox Media team. Saw this today. 

FUCK YEAH! Hope he gets drafted. 

Uganda sent a couple teams to the LLWS about a decade ago. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Helobious said:

I felt racist when I barely learned after he died that he had no ties whatsoever to Uganda and it was just a character. 

Actually that probably lowers the racism level. You gave him the benefit of the doubt. A true racist would have automatically assumed he was from some shithole like Senatobia, MS. 

6 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Yet Kamala remains their greatest professional athlete.

greatest night ever for a kid that grew up in Victoria ….

Riverside convention center, Kamala v Kerry Von Erik. It was packed and over sold. They ran out of beer cups and started selling beer in popcorn containers. By the final match, multiple fights had broken out in the crowd and the place was very very rowdy. It was a well fought march, and Kamala had Kerry pinned down several times but he somehow managed to escape Every Time ! In the end KVE prevailed. Several women threw bras and panties at him. We got pizza afterwards, the whole evening slammed 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1