2023 Rangers/Astros thread of hate

ztejas

On 9/7/2023 at 1:26 PM, DougO said:

Aggtros bottom feeder fans acting like they accomplished something running a train on a team that was like 2-13 already coming in. So aggy...

I'm looking forward to seeing some new blood on the field. Might even make them play a little more competitively if they see a kid looking to take some jobs.  

Ahhhhhhhh, yeah, that's the good shit.  Say something else...

12 hours ago, mycox said:

Your shtick is old. Try something else

Altuve and his cheating brethren should not be in baseball. They actively participated in premeditated cheating leading to a distinct and unfair advantage. They should have gotten the Pete Rose package. Fuck every last one of the pussies. There, is that better?

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, beer said:

Altuve and his cheating brethren should not be in baseball. They actively participated in premeditated cheating leading to a distinct and unfair advantage. They should have gotten the Pete Rose package. Fuck every last one of the pussies. There, is that better?

Lullz. Except they kept winning after they(Astros, Red Sox, Yankees, dodgers and yes the rangers) cheated and went to 3 more WS and won another. If they cheated and that’s why they won they proved dumb asses like you wrong. Enjoy your hand job you give your fellow ranger fans for I guess possibly making the playoffs? But until your shit stain franchise makes 4 in 6 years and wins 2 there is no thread of hate just a. Ton of envy for what your team will never have.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

I'd love to enjoy the competition between two great teams. I seethe against Altuve and Bregman at this point. Not the whole team. You are trying to conflate issues and think I'm saying the cheaters are bad at baseball. Clearly they are great but unethical players and should not be allowed to hold a bat professionally. Their presence taints this otherwise fine team. Guess I need to post this in the Altuve and Bregman thread of hate. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Lullz. Except they kept winning after they(Astros, Red Sox, Yankees, dodgers and yes the rangers) cheated and went to 3 more WS and won another. If they cheated and that’s why they won they proved dumb asses like you wrong. Enjoy your hand job you give your fellow ranger fans for I guess possibly making the playoffs? But until your shit stain franchise makes 4 in 6 years and wins 2 there is no thread of hate just a. Ton of envy for what your team will never have.

I heard a lot of this a couple of Saturday nights ago in Tuscaloosa…

Just now, Rockethorn1978 said:

Yea after we won I didn’t text bama fans like we own the world now. When we won two titles and went to 4 WS I wasn’t looking for rangers fans to text or talk too. I didn’t give a fuck. 

You realize what this thread is for right? Nobody’s posting any shit on the Astros season thread….

Rangers fans are really showing their inner aggy here.  Good lord, it's embarrassing.

But, we missed out on the division title in 2020, too.  Then we went right back to the next two World Series.  

But, hey, you enjoy your once-a-decade semi-relevance.  Make some commemorative shirts for being ALDS Participants.

2 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Rangers fans are really showing their inner aggy here.  Good lord, it's embarrassing.

But, we missed out on the division title in 2020, too.  Then we went right back to the next two World Series.  

But, hey, you enjoy your once-a-decade semi-relevance.  Make some commemorative shirts for being ALDS Participants.

4175361_color1-5c3b9069c9e77c0001c6c85f.

• Rage+1 1

5 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Last I checked, this is a 2023 hate threat. Who cares about last year or any prior years That is the definition of aggy, to resort to some other time period when you just shit the bed in present time. Congrats on winning in 2017 and 2022. Means zero this year. In a tight division race, losing to the A's and Royals is pretty bad.

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Last I checked, this is a 2023 hate threat. Who cares about last year or any prior years That is the definition of aggy, to resort to some other time period when you just shit the bed in present time. Congrats on winning in 2017 and 2022. Means zero this year. In a tight division race, losing to the A's and Royals is pretty bad.

Your "definition of aggy" is completely ass-backwards.  aggy methodology is to cherry-pick data and limit timeframes or introduce caveats to highlight brief periods of success and explain away the fact that Texas is unequivocally and historically without question the better program.  

When someone claims that Texas is the better program, aggy says "male only" or "scholarship limits" or "1989-1999" or "2012-2021."

Now, here in this thread, when someone claims that the Astros are unequivocally and historically without question the more successful franchise, ranger fan says "hey this is about 2023."

Which one is really aggy?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

Your "definition of aggy" is completely ass-backwards.  aggy methodology is to cherry-pick data and limit timeframes or introduce caveats to highlight brief periods of success and explain away the fact that Texas is unequivocally and historically without question the better program.  

When someone claims that Texas is the better program, aggy says "male only" or "scholarship limits" or "1989-1999" or "2012-2021."

Now, here in this thread, when someone claims that the Astros are unequivocally and historically without question the more successful franchise, ranger fan says "hey this is about 2023."

Which one is really aggy?

What about the comeback making fun of the Astros cheating and Astros fans saying "Well the Red Sox, Yankees, Dodgers and other teams were cheating too!!"  How very aggy is that?    

• Hook 'Em 2

18 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

What about the comeback making fun of the Astros cheating and Astros fans saying "Well the Red Sox, Yankees, Dodgers and other teams were cheating too!!"  How very aggy is that?    

How very aggy is it to ignore the cheating in their own team's history?

https://www.espn.com/mlb/news/story?id=3894847

Alex-Rodriguez-hall-of-fame-PEDs.thumb.webp.cff9203d61179dafe50c36079a00677e.webp

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

How very aggy is it to ignore the cheating in their own team's history?

https://www.espn.com/mlb/news/story?id=3894847

Alex-Rodriguez-hall-of-fame-PEDs.thumb.webp.cff9203d61179dafe50c36079a00677e.webp

Wasn't ignoring that by any stretch.  Nor did the Rangers win a World Series while openly admitting to it.  Nor are some of the players caught up in that going to get in the HOF whereas Altuve has a shot even after admitting it.  Kind of a bullshit sleight of hand there.  

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

You sure you want to go there?

hi-res-eb3e82211df42bc899eef094d7ab1c75_

PED use mainly after Astros tenure.  But sure, we have others that were credibly accused (not Bagwell).  As do the Rangers. 

PEDs were a league-wide problem.  Electronic sign stealing was a league-wide problem.  MLB acknowledges this.  Singling out players and franchises and pointing fingers is dumb message board bullshit.

Edited by Guadaloopy
I choose not to acknowledge his second stint with the Astros.
  • Hook 'Em 1