2023 Rangers/Astros thread of hate

ztejas

I have never read this thread or any rangers thread as they are irrelevant. Holy shit their fans are fucking losers. I am torn because they are also Longhorn fans for the most part, but fucking hell, have some self awareness. You root for a shit team. Be mad at your owner, not the rest of the world. Hookem.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Storm the Field said:

I know I should let this go, but this kills me. Earlier today, Rags thread was calling us "Houston Aggy". You know when this board thinks of Aggies, it definitely thinks of routine dominance and multiple recent national championships. 

Astros just won the division for the 6th time in 7 years. The Rangers have 0 in that span.

Astros won the AL 4 times in that span. Rangers 0. 

Astros won the WS twice in that span.  Rangers 0 (ever). 

Astros have utterly dominated the head to head series during that span (79-34 since '17). 

We just had our shittiest season in years. The Rangers had their best and shit the bed on the final weekend. We won the division, again.

So, I ask, if you were looking at this shit on paper, which team would you think is "little brother"?

Got damn.... should have ended that post with the Nelson Cruz dropped fly ball pic to take it to 11.

49 minutes ago, WBT said:

The Astros now have six AL West division titles, one behind the Rangers who have seven.

The Astros have been in the AL West since 2013.  The Rangers have been in the AL West since 1972.

The Astros have also won the NL West twice and the NL Central four times.

We do kind of kick ass.  At least we kick more ass than Arlington.

1 hour ago, HOOKEM4 said:

You had a fucking 2.5 game lead with 4 to go and you failed. Blame someone else and not your shit team. Trashtros? Lulz. Self awareness is non existent. 

The trashstros because the Astros are infamous cheaters and used trashcans. Not because of their trash-level of play. How exactly would self-awareness come into play, considering the Rangers aren't trashcan cheating scum?

3 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

The trashstros because the Astros are infamous cheaters and used trashcans. Not because of their trash-level of play. How exactly would self-awareness come into play, considering the Rangers aren't trashcan cheating scum?

In-famous?

In-famous ?!?!

16 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

All those investigations said Arlington was cheating as much as anyone in 2017.  But you fucking sucked so bad no one gave a damn about your little shit ass team.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

christmas vacation GIF

Yeah they just let their players sexually assault each other in the Dominican, nbd right? 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Okie State said:
5 hours ago, Helobious said:
The postseason is over and the Astros won it all already? Wow that’s news to me. Congrats guys. Definitely not dropping the ball before crossing the goal line with this one. 

You are literally the dumbest fucking poster on this entire board. Congrats...I guess.

You gotta think bigger. He's the dumbest motherfucker on the entire internet. That's quite an accomplishment.

8 hours ago, BeardIP said:

Literally had more steroid cheats on one roster at the same time than any other club in history. But sure, you never cheated.

• Hook 'Em 5

21 hours ago, BeardIP said:

tapatalk_-1141350452(1).jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Drool 1

I love how I’m 2023 the Astros fans just embrace the moniker and role of cheaters extraordinaire. There was a time it was half-heartedly denied, and then there were the attempts to equate every other team as cheaters to try and make cheating seem acceptable, but now it’s just flat out “we are all pieces of crap and we sold our souls and dignity for hardware but at least we have the hardware!” level of just accepting the malady of the manhood that is being a flagrant cheater.

1 hour ago, BeardIP said:

I love how I’m 2023 the Astros fans just embrace the moniker and role of cheaters extraordinaire. There was a time it was half-heartedly denied, and then there were the attempts to equate every other team as cheaters to try and make cheating seem acceptable, but now it’s just flat out “we are all pieces of crap and we sold our souls and dignity for hardware but at least we have the hardware!” level of just accepting the malady of the manhood that is being a flagrant cheater.

That was a whole lot of words when only two would have sufficed: 

image.gif.58f1f6adf6cde032a91926776acd821a.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, BeardIP said:

Love You Aww GIF by Preity G  Zinta

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, BeardIP said:

image.png.cdad5a11795fc0cb9c1525c0c771fefa.png

• Haha 1