2023 Rangers/Astros thread of hate

ztejas

5 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

Someone had a neg on our beloved Helobius' post already. Oh, it's gone that fast...Astros fans backpedaling and changing their story already.

Neg away. Who gives a shit...this will be damn fun and I'm hoping for an all-timer 7 game classic battle royale.

No, not really. I want the fuckstain Astros and their shit-tarded, sanctimonious, human piece of diarrhea mascot Ted Cruz blown out in 4 straight.

And since the Rangers are peaking like a motherfucker, all of baseball just may get their wish.

Until then, fuck off Yankee fans, y'all are only slightly less despised than the Astros and AL West teams.

suit up you stupid  motherfucker.  You're about to get what you ask for.

give-it.gif

4 minutes ago, Helobious said:

I mean I knew they were different but I had always thought that it was a gray/grey type of situation. Just learned that they mean different things. And you know 95% of America doesn’t know either. Whatever. Fuck Houston.

seth meyers GIF

Was really looking forward to slapping the Yankees around again in the ALCS...shame

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

I hope Ted Cruz walks onto the field Sunday with that Silver boot and Adolis launches it up his and Houston’s collective sarlacc  pit of an asshole

He's a politician.  If y'all ever won anything he'd be on your bandwagon instead.

• Hook 'Em 7

Just now, WBT said:

He's a politician.  If y'all ever won anything he'd be on your bandwagon instead.

Exactly.  Y'all act like Ted Cruz is from Houston or something.

If y'all had been the ones winning multiple championships, he'd be riding your ass.  I'm sure Ann Richards was a big Cowboy fan back in the VHS days when y'all were good at something.  It's just politics.

On 9/26/2023 at 12:22 PM, Helobious said:

Astros also got hatefucked for a whole weekend by the youngest Yankee lineup in decades. It’s laughable that houston thinks they’re contenders for anything this year. This has been their true talent level all along, it’s just this is what they look like when they can’t cheat.

Call when the Yankees are back in the playoffs.  

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Ignatius said:

Wanted a Rangers/Astros World Series every year when I was a kid (which was a long fucking time ago), glad to see the two Texas teams finally meet in the playoffs.

Having said that, all of you Astros fans can come suck the shit out of my ass - fuck you!

image.jpeg.05c2717c520416205b39ea2364483930.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
6 minutes ago, Smax said:

And we will sweep you in that cesspool southern oklahoma like usual so we can clinch it at home 

Houston calling another city a cesspool? Lulz

I've lived in both, they are far more alike then they are different, Call Htown a cesspool IDGAF as I don't live there anymore hell i think the state is shitty its why I moved. Still love my Stros though, great memories exploring the dome as a kid

• Hook 'Em 1