NBA Playoffs 2023

ztejas

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Man y'all really hate Harden to endorse a horrendous flagrant 2 call.

Claxton ejected evens it a bit I guess. 

I don’t really have any feelings one way, or the other, about Harden but, I think intentional shots to the nuts are worthy of being tossed.

Just now, ztejas said:

That's another terrible call. 

You mean the one on Embid? If so, I agree.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I don’t really have any feelings one way, or the other, about Harden but, I think intentional shots to the nuts are worthy of being tossed.

I never saw where it was an intentional nut shot. In fact, he never hit him in the nuts. 

Eh I just watched it again. Maybe it was dirty. Either way I think it's a 1 not a 2. 

Edited by ztejas

5 hours ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

BTW... other than him winning a ring in Toronto (which they would have never won if the W's were healthy), this is what Kawhi's post-San Antonio career looks like:
2020 played 57 games in the bubble season. Blew 3-1 lead to the Nuggets.
2021 played 52 games, got hurt in round 2 of the playoffs
2022 missed entire season
2023 played 52 games and knowing him, is probably done for the season.

For that, he has been paid $148,958,492.

Is there anyone in the league right now actually worth a million dollars per game? Ridiculous.

1 minute ago, Fastbreak said:

That is just not playing with each other very much

If they had all season to play together they wouldn't have made the playoffs. This team is playing Philly because Durant is one of the best 15 guys to ever lace them up. 

43 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I think that if you make a statement like that you should be man enough to be quoted. Otherwise, pussy quote.

Ramona's reporting is usually pretty solid, but I'm pretty damn skeptical on this one. Is the source the ball boy? Everyone else in the organization has dealt with the Draymond Green experience for a decade. Maybe they were surprised that Dray was suspended after already being ejected with over half a quarter to play in a close game. But livid? I doubt it. The team definitely gave off the vibe of hoping for the best, but expecting the worst, on Tuesday.

This isn't 2016 where the league adjusted the severity of what was called on the floor due, at least in some part, to Cleveland and LeBron's protests.

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

GPII is out too? Come on down Anthony Lamb and Moses Moody.

SAC is nasty but they're young and inexperienced. I think you can snowball this one before they figure anything out. You still have one of the best 10 players of all time on the floor. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

GS is winning this one, no matter who is playing. That's just how the NBA works.

We'll see. They don't have the horses to run away and hide, nor do they have the defense to feel good about any single digit lead. It's going to be a close one.

5 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Suns are weak defensively inside... Wow

I think Phoenix is trying to figure out how much energy they need to put into this game to win. 

The problem is that they haven't played together for very long and as a result they sacrifice a lot of efficiency. It makes their margin more thin.