So What are You Actually Doing to Stop Trumpism - 2018

tantric superman

You are completely off-base slorch. If you really haven't watched Fox, you are uninformed about what it has become. It is WAY worse than it used to be. They aren't even trying to hid it now. 

Fox is light-years worse than any other network. They run propaganda 24/7 with intentionally misleading stories, then run a blurb with Shep Smith that is actually accurate, but all the viewers despise him. The President is personally dictating storylines and coordinating how Fox will cover him and his policies.

CNN hired Jason Anderson after the election and let him spew his non-stop lies without calling him out on them for more than a year. 

MSNBC gave a former GOP Congressman a show. 

There may be bias in other parts of the media, but Fox is in another universe. 

• Like 2

I think the actual news program from FoxNews is heavily slanted, but in the same ballpark as CNN.  But the other stuff is obvious propaganda.  Fox and Friends. Hannity.  Nutcase judge lady.  They are better compared to the 700 Club than a news network.

14 hours ago, Continental Op said:

I told Swam to go rape his mother and got banned for a whole week one time. 

You, sir, are a hero of the first order.  In the face of Trump ripping children from their mother's arms, you act to return them to their mother's vagina.  Bravo!

I guess nothing really.  two SCOTUS picks and replace the swing vote and author of the marriage equality opinion with another partisan/religious down the line conservative and the reality is Trump's legacy is cemented not two years in.  two decades of predictable 5-4 rulings.  I'll be 60 years old before shit starts getting unwound from his legacy of court appointments.

the state legislatures are about to be flooded with relgious freedom/discrim bills and those will be tested by the courts and the SCOTUS will undoutedly uphold them.  roe v wade, marriage equality.  I wouldn't be surprised if the roll back goes beyond that.

I'm honestly more demoralized now than ever. 

3 minutes ago, troph said:

I guess nothing really.  two SCOTUS picks and replace the swing vote and author of the marriage equality opinion with another partisan/religious down the line conservative and the reality is Trump's legacy is cemented not two years in.  two decades of predictable 5-4 rulings.  I'll be 60 years old before shit starts getting unwound from his legacy of court appointments.

the state legislatures are about to be flooded with relgious freedom/discrim bills and those will be tested by the courts and the SCOTUS will undoutedly uphold them.  roe v wade, marriage equality.  I wouldn't be surprised if the roll back goes beyond that.

I'm honestly more demoralized now than ever. 

You're being optimistic.  Unfortunately, Trump has a good shot at replacing RBG too.  But it depends just how bad his picks are.  People seem to think the number of justices has to remain static because its been a very long time since 1869, but a terribly unbalanced court would likely bring in sweeping elections the other way which would bring about a new Judiciary Act to pack the court and balance it.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Tuco said:

EMAW, you aren't going to vote for a Democrat.  I don't fucking care.  I'm not going to tailor my speech to avoid hurting your feelings.  You are too fucking stupid to recognize a value a system, so nothing I say will result in you deciding to vote blue.  I can tell you to go fuck yourself a million times, and it makes absolutely no difference.  But, I might get carpal tunnel, so I will just say it four times.  Go fuck yourself. Go fuck yourself. Go fuck yourself. Go fuck yourself. 

See, no difference.

Hugs and kisses right back at you.  Going through life without having anyone tell you to go fuck yourself is no way to live son. 

4 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It’s not like Fox News has some perverted symbiotic relationship of self promotion with the President of the United States.

Kind of like MSNBC for the previous administration?  How many Fox News personalities have reported tingling sensations in their loins while watching Trump give a speech?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Redder Than Rockwall?

(Sounds like a rap album.)

Redder than Rockwall, redder than Jasper, redder than your mom’s ass after last night jimmyjazz. 

21 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

Kind of like MSNBC for the previous administration?  How many Fox News personalities have reported tingling sensations in their loins while watching Trump give a speech?

thats not the kind of relationship they have with their own sexuality

I strongly believe in avoiding political discussions at work, and I try not to talk about anything that could be construed as leaning one direction or the other.  I will however provide information in our general/off topic chat area about polling locations and times, and will make sure it's understood on my team that going to vote is an acceptable use of time.

21 hours ago, tantric superman said:

I've given some money to Beto O'Rourke ($75 total in donations and yard signs) and Tom Niermann (Congressional candidate in Kansas - $50), and written one pro-Beto article for my blog.

Not nearly good enough.

What have you done, and what are you planning to do other than voting?  And other than bitching on this or other forums.

Having Beers With Beto on Friday here in SA.  I will probably end up giving more money. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Yes, the only thing that matters is if you personally have been affected. 

The outrage affects me...

2 hours ago, David Dennison said:

There are a shit ton of professional cuck liberals in Highland Park.

It's not cuck liberals.  Property values and property taxes have and are pushing olds out of the Park Cities.  Olds are Trump's bread and butter, to the extent that applies to Cruz (which it does in the sense of R or die).  And Cruz has just been a terrible Senator for Texas.

How in the blue hell did we go from "the deficit is ruining us" and "the middle class is getting gutted" to "eh, how would the Democrats have been any better (than the royal ass-fucking we're getting right now)?"

The right wing is so insanely hypocritical, the mind boggles.  You will metaphorically chug Trump's cock and say "mmm, tasty!"  NOTHING is getting better, not one damn thing, and yet you idiots swear it's ALL getting better.  Hold on, boys, it's going to be a bumpy ride.  Might want to leave the blinders on.

Morons.

15 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

You guys need to donate a lot more to Robert Francis O’Rourke.  Give.  And give some more. Give until it hurts.  

How does that hurt you, johnny?  Personally?  You have it all apparently, why do you care?  Please elaborate.  Why do you care about any of this if you are so rich you don’t have to worry?  Why are you even here?  

16 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

How does that hurt you, johnny?  Personally?  You have it all apparently, why do you care?  Please elaborate.  Why do you care about any of this if you are so rich you don’t have to worry?  Why are you even here?  

I like seeing libs cute little dreams getting crushed.  So

251.jpg?ff6569a7c9289d6bfff9

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

You guys need to donate a lot more to Robert Francis O’Rourke.  Give.  And give some more. Give until it hurts.  

Damn, that's just brutal.  It sounds like mostly what they are doing is having screaming vagina parties.

8 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Those screaming vaginas are going to run Texas soon.

It's gonna be hilarious.

Screaming vaginas will never run Texas. I will just keep sucking Trump's tiny dick and licking his tiny balls over and over while spewing bullshit I don't even believe on here just to troll. Just like every other "republican"

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

10 minutes ago, ·Johnny Sack said:

Screaming vaginas will never run Texas. I will just keep sucking Trump's tiny dick and licking his tiny balls over and over while spewing bullshit I don't even believe on here just to troll. Just like every other "republican"

So cute.  Identity theft is a serious crime.  

6 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

So cute.  Identity theft is a serious crime.  

Why am I quoting myself? Oh shit I'm a cock sucking retard. That's why. Pardon my schizophrenia everyone, it's par for the course with trump people. 

Edited by ·Johnny Sack
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I pretend I'm rich on the internet because I have the extreme insecurity of having a tiny penis and a low IQ. I also lead such a miserable life that I put the pain of others above my own well being. This is easy to do because my life is so bad as a no money making incel that I secretly want the country to be ruined so everyone else is as miserable as me. 

5 minutes ago, ·Johnny Sack said:

I pretend I'm rich on the internet because I have the extreme insecurity of having a tiny penis and a low IQ. I also lead such a miserable life that I put the pain of others above my own well being. This is easy to do because my life is so bad as a no money making incel that I secretly want the country to be ruined so everyone else is as miserable as me. 

It must really suck to obsess over someone that pathetic and create a fake sock account.  Your life must be swell.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

It must really suck to obsess over someone that pathetic and create a fake sock account.  Your life must be swell.  

Jesus Christ! There I go again quoting and insulting myself. And I can't even do it well as I just used the most tired and weak insult in message board history! What is wrong with me??

Oh yeah, I'm a minority hating, woman hating, cock sucking, taint licking, dumb as absolute dog shit red neck hick.

That's why 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

This is fun.

You think a "man" with a tiny penis, subsequent inferiority complex, single digit IQ, and a penchant for sucking fat old lying white guy's cocks constantly losing his mind on the internet and talking to himself is fun?????????

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ·Johnny Sack said:

You think a "man" with a tiny penis, subsequent inferiority complex, single digit IQ, and a penchant for sucking fat old lying white guy's cocks constantly losing his mind on the internet and talking to himself is fun?????????

I do. I really do.

My boy Johnny is a dime a dozen in Houston. 

19 minutes ago, ·Johnny Sack said:

Which sock are you?  Groverat?   Plain and Simple?  Seven?