2023 NCAA Regionals Thread

Horny Bull

I thought Nicholls would have a shot at throwing him out but that throw had a parachute.

Lulz, Bama players are taking a victory lap after Game 1.  

Anyway, it will be time to do it all again starting in about 11 hours.

These beta douches announcing this aggy-titties game are annoying AND stupid.

Whoever the analysis-commentator is, he's butthurt his preferred teams missed the regionals, so he wants to chuck RPI into the toilet and only have conference champions host regionals, or some such nonsense, so that the little schools get to host.... or something, and has no idea how the regional host bidding process works and its requirements to host regionals.  

In between that inanity and insanity, he goes on and on how socal and nocal are "two states" blah, blah, blah.....Who cares?

Can mouse-network not find a no-nonsense and no-cali-baggage baseball analysis-commentator in the whole state for these regional games?  /rant

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

Lightening. I don’t know. We’re 0-2 vs these guys and they’re making plays all over the field and we’re walking in runs. If you didn’t know who the 1 seed was, you’d never guess it’s the guys in orange. Lots of ball to still play

You called it.  OR owns you guys.  I don’t get it.

7 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

I think I have finished psychologically preparing myself for the SEC because I now hate all the teams and am disappointed when they win. Bama winning sucks.

Nothing personal Surly SEC school posters.

image.jpeg.8a58ea61393a05a0c155b83be00190cd.jpeg

You called it.  OR owns you guys.  I don’t get it.

It’s both. This team is so consistently average they’re easy to predict. I really think there is a good chance we’re the 4th best team in a regional we are hosting. This team does nothing really well. Starting & relief pitching is thin and the ones we have aren’t any better than ORUs pitchers. Our D isn’t great. It’s average, like everything else about this team. Except the parts that are below average. The one thing I kept hearing about this team is they can really mash the ball. Bullshit. They’re front runners who feasted on the shitty teams and padded their stats in blowouts. When it really mattered, they rarely came through in the clutch. At no point this season did they ever really look like a national contender. Last Saturday vs TT was the best they’ve looked all season and that magic lasted about 12 hours. Then they immediately returned to who they really are.

By the time I’m done golfing today, our season should almost be over. Good riddance to this horribly constructed team. Barring a miracle run through the losers bracket vs three teams better than us, I’m done talking or thinking about this team.

21 minutes ago, WBT said:

This site also has some additional games on ACCN and SECN today.  The espn college baseball scoreboard site still lists everything as + only.  Having the games on the actual networks sure makes flipping channels a lot easier.

https://www.sportsmediawatch.com/college-baseball-tv-schedule-ncaa/

Thanks for posting this link.  

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So it looks like all the sec teams won game 1 except for auburn, who “somehow” managed to grab a seed and host their regional. Shame. 

Don't worry! 

When the backlash is applied to the SECSECSEC, they'll do it when Texas is in the SECSECSEC in order to once again apply it to Texas and only Texas.

The NCAA baseball regional selection committee will take a no-brainer regional host away from Texas in the future and then crow about how they tried to now ensure the SECSECSEC didn't host too many regional sites. 

Is it really so important for some to put regional sites at little-league fields with no facilities just to "feel good"? 

I hope that day never comes. FFS

Connecticut seems waaaaaay too small to have directional universities, but the googles tell me that there's Central, a Western, an Eastern, and a Southern CSU.  

And those Central dumbasses just gave up the lead by IBBing the bases loaded to set up a DP and walking the next guy.

5 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Connecticut seems waaaaaay too small to have directional universities, but the googles tell me that there's Central, a Western, an Eastern, and a Southern CSU.  

And those Central dumbasses just gave up the lead by IBBing the bases loaded to set up a DP and walking the next guy.

It got worse