2024 Texas Baseball

Hookem2147

27 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

They are great, but not ideal for radio. One of them (or both, but $), as color, but Craig needs to be PBP.

Yeah, that shouldn’t even be a question. Craig and Keith in both baseball and football was always my favorite partnership. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, ConferenceRoom said:

Yeah, that shouldn’t even be a question. Craig and Keith in both baseball and football was always my favorite partnership. 

Can’t lose Swindell. He’s incredible with the amount of knowledge he has and his understanding of baseball strategy. 

There's still going to be a radio crew and a tv crew presumably.  I really like Keith and Greg on tv, even more so after they freed them of Galindo.  Craig is great on the radio.  It would be nice if they found him a good permanent color guy.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, WBT said:

There's still going to be a radio crew and a tv crew presumably.  I really like Keith and Greg on tv, even more so after they freed them of Galindo.  Craig is great on the radio.  It would be nice if they found him a good permanent color guy.

Please keep Keith...by far the greatest R L Turner High School/UT athlete ever

21 hours ago, WBT said:

I might have misunderstood what was being unthread. It would make sense for there to still be separate TV and radio crews. I agree, it would be great to have a real deal color man sitting next to Craig. 

This is the kind of team that can rise up and surprise here and there.  They have done and will continue to do so, but that's as far as it goes.

There will be nothing added to the trophy case at the end of this team's season.  Nada.

Unless there's some hardware for getting DP run out on a rail, that is.  Because that could happen.

7 minutes ago, UnhappilyMarried said:

Boehm vs Tolle for pitcher of the year will be interesting, especially if TCU stays in position to miss Arlington. 

Tolle will probably win that award going away, regardless of how TCU finishes. OSU has a couple of starters who will also be in the discussion (Garcia and Holiday). Boehm probably won't have the pure numbers to contend with those guys but he could win reliever of the year (I think that is an award they do). 

Edited by Hookem2147

58 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Tolle will probably win that award going away, regardless of how TCU finishes. OSU has a couple of starters who will also be in the discussion (Garcia and Holiday). Boehm probably won't have the pure numbers to contend with those guys but he could win reliever of the year (I think that is an award they do). 

If not for the Washington blowup he’d probably have an era in the 1s and I’d argue harder for him. Starters will always get the edge for that award, rightfully so.