What the fuck is wrong with you, Global Monkey Torture Ring?

...other than being a global monkey torture ring?

https://www.msn.com/en-US/news/world/global-monkey-torture-ring-exposed-by-bbc/ar-AA1cLmY0?ocid=sapphireappshare

"They had a poll set up," McCartney said. "Do you want a hammer involved? Do you want pliers involved? Do you want a screwdriver?" The resulting video was "the most grotesque thing I have ever seen," he said.

• Rage+1 2

Good Lord, this hits close to home for me. I think I mentioned in another thread that I found out last year that a guy on another message board I used to hang out on was making this kind of sick shit. Except instead of monkeys, it was puppies. Torturing puppies for sexual jollies. And not just one video.

He's not the sort of person you'd think would be into that, either. He was a world-famous zoologist and animal advocate, which just made it all the sicker that he would do such a thing.

• Rage+1 6

2 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Good Lord, this hits close to home for me. I think I mentioned in another thread that I found out last year that a guy on another message board I used to hang out on was making this kind of sick shit. Except instead of monkeys, it was puppies. Torturing puppies for sexual jollies. And not just one video.

He's not the sort of person you'd think would be into that, either. He was a world-famous zoologist and animal advocate, which just made it all the sicker that he would do such a thing.

Animal advocates, the youth pastors of the animal world? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 2

There are some sick fucks in the world. Some sick, sick fucks. Maybe this should be the official "there are some sick fucks in the world"  thread.

Justin Reilly Belton of Baytown apparently took videos of himself cutting the paws and legs off of puppies:

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2023/06/20/baytown-man-accused-of-cutting-paws-legs-off-of-at-least-4-puppies/

image.png.f0292cd91f6b8a4342d2f1c392730c1a.png

• Rage+1 2

30 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Animal advocates, the youth pastors of the animal world? 

18 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I TOLD you that Steve Erwin was a pervy motherfucker, but you just wouldn't believe me.

Funnily enough, there's been speculation that the reason he did this was that he was getting attention he craved, that he was intensely jealous of the hero worship Steve Irwin got.

Same field. He was a croc researcher based out of Darwin, Australia with his wife (who knew nothing of this... hobby of his, presumably will soon be ex-wife).

It's just speculation, though. I don't know why anyone would do this, and I don't think I WANT to know why.

Edited by Rimbo

24 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

There are some sick fucks in the world. Some sick, sick fucks. Maybe this should be the official "there are some sick fucks in the world"  thread.

Justin Reilly Belton of Baytown apparently took videos of himself cutting the paws and legs off of puppies:

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2023/06/20/baytown-man-accused-of-cutting-paws-legs-off-of-at-least-4-puppies/

He related to Ken Paxton?

• Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

43 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Did you catch the Netflix documentary "Don't Fuck With Cats"?

52 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

They should return the favor.

and of course the head of an international monkey torture ring is?  You guessed it!  Not Frank Stallone.  

Is this fucking simulation even trying anymore.  Of course the guy's Christmas card has him posing with an AR-15.  I mean, we're just a fucking paint-by-numbers cheap ass software program at this point.  Oh, let me guess.............and yes..........Oakley wearing video in a Ford.  Goddamit.  Put some fucking effort into it at some point.

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Which prison is he in?

john wick GIF by John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum

Edited by MissingInAction
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

I saw this in Faces of Death or one of the knock-offs back in the early 90s.  Or Maybe it was Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

I came to post this.  I remember it well -- a monkey in the center of a table with just its head sticking out.  Everyone whacked at its skull to open it up and eat the brains.  I think it was supposed to be in Morocco or some shit?

Anyway, I saw it looking for footage of someone getting executed by electric chair where their eyes liquified and drooled out of their sockets all over them as they jittered and spasmed their last.  I was looking for that in preparation for a forced debate in class where my dick of a teacher picked me to lead the argument against the death penalty against a girl who would wind up being our valedictorian for a bunch of rural west Texas kids who think people should be executed for jay walking.

I didn't win the debate, but I forced a stalemate by opening my arguments with the execution shown on VCR for the class.  The debate was immediately cancelled, and I got a week's vacation from school to play fucking Atari tank battle.  Never got picked to lead a debate again, either.

I still stand by my argument against the death penalty.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

No no no no no no no no no no

straight to the woodchipper

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Was probably in the same ring krayzkrok was in.