2023 Tailgate Thread of Dominance

immamac

Should I get another 43" or get a 50" I think it's weird to have 2 different size TV's I'm just gonna pick up another 43" unless someone talks me into the 50" it's 189 vs 199 at best buy 

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-50-class-f30-series-led-4k-uhd-smart-fire-tv/6525240.p?skuId=6525240

vs 

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/toshiba-43-class-c350-series-led-4k-uhd-smart-fire-tv/6532119.p?skuId=6532119

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/2/2023 at 1:43 AM, immamac said:

Irish coffees and bloody Maria's sound great, I'll buy some supplies for that. The coffee is going to be tricky since it's hard to keep warm without electricity

Could probably just use some igloo drink coolers/dispensers. Should keep hot for a good while. Other option might be using canned heat like sterno or a camping stove like Coleman.

Edited by sith_horn

1 minute ago, CowtownHorn said:

I think campus police are going to run me off any minute. I’ve been walking around the tailgate area and randomly yelling out muledick about every 15 minutes. People are starting to look worried.

Are you a drug rep by chance? Could you leave some Ozempic at the tailgate to spike the coffee with, instead of whiskey?

33 minutes ago, Claire Voyant said:

These pics make me think Surly posters are lying when they claim to only bang 10s.

somebody brought their supermodel kid to the pool party

total kappa/tridelt 10-type

i was talking to @Gravy Train about industry stuff and had to pry the caveman away from her to get his take on something

but not an actual surler/surlyite what do we call ourselves?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

somebody brought their supermodel kid to the pool party

total kappa/tridelt 10-type

i was talking to @Gravy Train about industry stuff and had to pry the caveman away from her to get his take on something

but not an actual surler/surlyite what do we call ourselves?

Muledicks

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Sorry to hear that.  Hope you feel better man.  Well beat the shit outta k-state and toast a Muledick for you.  If the horns lose, it’s your fault for not showing up though. ;)  

I’m wandering around down here asking after Tim Brando.  And a homeless guy told me, “Brando?  That’s got what plants crave…”. And he handed me a joint.  

• Hook 'Em 2

• immamac unpinned and pinned this topic
  • immamac unpinned this topic