2023 Tailgate Thread of Dominance

immamac

1 hour ago, immamac said:

I realized that most of the tailgate talk has been in threads themselves but not a meta thread for this season's tailgate planning and activities.

We have a spot for every home game just like last year. We will be out there at 8AM with beer and I'll figure out some kind of food for us. Will have TV set up casting the games up until kick.

We are ~45 seconds from the main stage of Longhorn City Limits, we are less than a 5 minute walk into the stadium and 10 minutes from virtually any seat in DKR. Stop by and have a beer or 10, we'll be there until they kick us out after every game. 

I expect pictures and stories of debauchery to be plentiful

I'll be there with my big breasted wife for Wyoming.

• immamac unpinned this topic
45 minutes ago, TheBryMan81 said:

Any away game tailgates? I'll be in Houston for the month of October, so will try to get Red River tickets and then we'll be at the Texas@UH game 10/21.

We are renting out the pool bar at Lee Harvey Friday night for the TX OU game. 

I won't be in town for UH, but happy to fund something if someone organizes. 

14 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Do people stay there at the tailgates during the games? I didn’t renew my season tickets. 

I’m planning on swinging by the tailgate around 1230-1, and I have 3 extra tickets if anybody wants to go into the stadium for the game. Decent seats, on the east side north 20 yard line, row 48.

1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

Do people stay there at the tailgates during the games? I didn’t renew my season tickets. 

I usually always watch at tailgate probably will be the case until the SEC. It’s fun having unlimited beers and yell at the top of your lungs at the tv and not get weird looks 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

• immamac pinned this topic
  • immamac unpinned this topic
  • immamac unpinned and pinned this topic