NFL Week 1

shadow_operative2.0

For someone the media and many fans prop up, Allen is a turnover machine seemingly every year. I think he leads the league in turnovers since he entered in 2018? Yet, he rarely takes any heat. He's been dogshit tonight. 2 games in a row where he's been dogshit. Ended the year in the playoffs last year and to open this season. 

15 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I can’t remember if it was here, or the other site but, I remember saying I thought Wilson was pretty good in college and i thought he was a pretty good pick.

I guess I've just bought the narrative he's a douche and teammates hate him and he sucks, but yea...not a bad day at all.

We can haz OT in this shitshow? 

Just now, animaltobacco11 said:

I guess I've just bought the narrative he's a douche and teammates hate him and he sucks, but yea...not a bad day at all.

He banged (legit not a rumor) many of his friends’ Moms. He’s the MILF banger which is ok I guess in Utah. 

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

For someone the media and many fans prop up, Allen is a turnover machine seemingly every year. I think he leads the league in turnovers since he entered in 2018? Yet, he rarely takes any heat. He's been dogshit tonight. 2 games in a row where he's been dogshit. Ended the year in the playoffs last year and to open this season. 

He's ass my dude, we just like him because he posts on the board. Pooooooor buffalo, keep waiting homies

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

He's ass my dude, we just like him because he posts on the board. Pooooooor buffalo, keep waiting homies

I just keep hear about him being elite and supposedly has this rivalry with Mahomes, yet hasn't beaten him once when it matters. At least Burrow has beat Mahomes in the big stage. There's no rivalry until you actually take down that team in the playoffs.