Dallas v NY Giants Game 1

Augustus

I feel your pain! My son has graduated from college and worked over a year and has never seen the Cowboys at least in the NFC Championship game! I have no more answers to tell him. I’m still a Cowboys Fan! I just don’t lose any sleep when they lose, especially if the Longhorns lose on the same weekend. I’m kind of numb to the last decade!

Hook’em!!!

Has Dak lost to the Giants since his rookie year? I can't think of any since then

He has not lost to the giants since his rookie year.

This team is good. They’ll win double digit games. Nothing will matter till the playoffs.

Also this game means nothing. The cowboys win and they could suck(like the last 3 times they win game 1).

Or they lose this game(like the last several times, including the last 2 years , they’ve made the playoffs)

So let’s not overreact either way please?
  • Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

It's the Cowboys so something dumb probably going to happen and I'm here for it.  

I mean it's a franchise led by backwoods inbred Arkansas hillbillies and a quarterback dumb enough to go under anesthesia for 11 hours to get a fucking tattoo right before the season starts. 

So yeah. 

Although specials teams hit big there after the Giants do Giants things