Don’t fuck around, go win the Big 12

troph

Things will get really interesting the next few weeks.

GA finally actually starts playing teams with somewhat of a pulse. I am really curious about the OM game (I still believe Mizzou is a blatant fraud)

Michigan at PSU in two weeks is going to be real interesting as it should be after 2 more weeks of getting hammered about their videotaping scam

FSU really only has Miami coming up as a test and then FL to end the season

Utah is once again in position to play spoiler and USC can do the same.

We are getting to the point in the season where true chaos is about to happen again and just hope and pray its not us getting bit by the misfortunes of lady luck

• Hook 'Em 1

GA finally actually starts playing teams with somewhat of a pulse. I am really curious about the OM game (I still believe Mizzou is a blatant fraud)
Michigan at PSU in two weeks is going to be real interesting as it should be after 2 more weeks of getting hammered about their videotaping scam

We are getting to the point in the season where true chaos is about to happen again and just hope and pray its not us getting bit by the misfortunes of lady luck

Has penn state ever beaten a good UM or tOSU team? Every big game I feel like they lose.

13 minutes ago, Pancho said:

You understand there’s a difference between “likely” and “possibly,” right?

The same Miami that had to go to OT to beat Virginia is “likely” to beat FSU? Nah. That is your wish and hope but it doesn’t match with reality. And that game is played in Tallahassee.

Doesn't matter, it's a rivalry game. Just like 1-4 Charlie Strong Texas beating Oklahoma. This FSU team isn't good enough to go undefeated. 

3 minutes ago, RoyalBevo21 said:

Doesn't matter, it's a rivalry game. Just like 1-4 Charlie Strong Texas beating Oklahoma. This FSU team isn't good enough to go undefeated. 

That doesn’t mean they won’t go undefeated. That’s the problem with your logic. They may not be good enough but it’s still highly possible they do. You can’t just ignore that. 

On 10/12/2023 at 3:31 PM, z009 said:

Kansas doesn't have the guys in the trenches to hold up against OU. It looked like we were playing an FCS team when we played them. If Sark hadn't called off the dogs, we would have had around 800 yards of offense on them. 

This post aged like Kelly McGillis

• Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, gmr548 said:

Don't be ridiculous. 

OSU will have the game won and invent a new way to lose, never before seen in the history of the sport.

This man knows. It really feels like Gordon could make the difference, but yeah, not expecting anything good unless and until it happens.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, z009 said:

At the time, it looked good. Hindsight is always 20/20. 

No man OU fucking sucks that shit was abundantly clear before the season started they played dogshit and got the benefit of playing the moron that is Sark and Ewers was in full $ewer$ persona

• Fuck You 2

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

This man knows. It really feels like Gordon could make the difference, but yeah, not expecting anything good unless and until it happens.

OSU's defense is the only thing that can really stop them from winning. They're giving up 400+ yards a game and looked very shaky against WVU and KU. 

5 minutes ago, z009 said:

OSU's defense is the only thing that can really stop them from winning. They're giving up 400+ yards a game and looked very shaky against WVU and KU. 

We’re playing very aggressive which has been good at making stops when needed but also gives up big plays. I really think the defense is pretty good overall and I think we can get those big plays under control as the secondary gets more experienced. I hope so at least. 

4 minutes ago, 'stache said:

We’re playing very aggressive which has been good at making stops when needed but also gives up big plays. I really think the defense is pretty good overall and I think we can get those big plays under control as the secondary gets more experienced. I hope so at least. 

This should be one of the better OU/OSU games in recent memory. I think it will be a who has the ball last kind of game.

The next couple weeks won't be easy without Quinn. Would've been nice to have beaten OU and have a mulligan. If we do make it through, the best thing that could happen would be Bama winning the SEC. That would guarantee us a spot. We would get in over a 1 loss ACC champ. A 1 loss P12 champ could go either way. It would probably come down to how Bama finishes. They beat LSU, we probably get in.

Just now, troph said:

Yeah KSU could be a bitch of a game.

Other than 2020 Covid season, it’s been a one possession game under their current coach - 3 point win, 5 point win, 7 point win for Texas. It’s been a bitch of a game for a while. Amazing we have the 6 game streak at all

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Laxtonto said:

I'll bet you have photo of said lady, don't you?

47 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I don’t even know that’s it’s being aggressive so much as it is having two freshmen safeties. They’ve been getting confused/torched on the reg and I don’t expect that to change on Saturday.

The upside/good news is that the DL is legit and Nick Martin is giving big-time Malcolm Rodriguez vibes so we’ve mostly been able to contain running games. 

I’m just accepting the fact that OU will get 2-3 long TD passes on Saturday. I’m hoping we do enough good other stuff to offset them.

42 minutes ago, z009 said:

This should be one of the better OU/OSU games in recent memory. I think it will be a who has the ball last kind of game.

Last year was ass because our whole team was injured but that 2021 game was pretty fucking awesome. If you don’t recall it’s when we sacked Caleb Williams on the last play of the game to win and then Lincoln Riley left town the next day. 

9 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

redhead boobs dancing.gif

In my bunk, I will be. 

31 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Other than 2020 Covid season, it’s been a one possession game under their current coach - 3 point win, 5 point win, 7 point win for Texas. It’s been a bitch of a game for a while. Amazing we have the 6 game streak at all

Yeah. Could be dicey. Hope we kick the FG.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, z009 said:

I've never understood this saying.

Generally, when people say this they are referring to a game expected to be a shootout, high scoring and limited defense. So, in a game like that it's usually the last team that SCORES is the winner. The last team with the ball runs out of time and is fucked.

But, maybe that's just me.

8 hours ago, gmr548 said:

Don't be ridiculous. 

OSU will have the game won and invent a new way to lose, never before seen in the history of the sport.

Let’s not forget B12 refuckery potential in this game, advantage OSU with the ghost of TBoone and some real Benjamins from his legacy foundation showing up.

Let’s not forget B12 refuckery potential in this game, advantage OSU with the ghost of TBoone and some real Benjamins from his legacy foundation showing up.

This board was up in arms about Big 12 refs trying to carry OU to a win over Kansas. Is this the talking point now? It can be hard to keep up
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Pancho said:

That doesn’t mean they won’t go undefeated. That’s the problem with your logic. They may not be good enough but it’s still highly possible they do. You can’t just ignore that. 

Highly possible I guess but probably 25% to finish without a loss including their CCG.

1 hour ago, gmr548 said:

This board was up in arms about Big 12 refs trying to carry OU to a win over Kansas. Is this the talking point now? It can be hard to keep up

I’m just saying that between OU and OSU w/ the departure of OU and previous association w/ OSU and B12 “officiating”, skewed outcomes are something to consider.