The Steve Sarkisian WTF are you doing questionable playcalling thread........

Thatguy

Just now, DreadHead said:

The play calling makes me want to cut people. Who let's Sark do the dumb things?

Sark....

He needs St Nicky Natas to override his Pac-2 stupidity but we don't have that.

When Saban retires we should hire him to mudhole Sark's stupidity. All you have to is show up on game day and tell that fuckstick to eat shit

5 minutes ago, LonghornBreeder said:

Not sure why I posted this in the game thread...

Based on game play and stat-o-metrics or whatever, going for it on 4th and fieldgoal might make sense. But Sark needs to factor in that we are constantly getting fucked by refs and we should just take every point we have in our grasp.

I mean coach like you are at Texas not like you are at Oregon....

I mean, you have to laugh to avoid crying at Sarkisian's inability to fundamentally manage a football game. All of the riverboat gambler bullshit and complete lack of understanding when and how putting points on the board - ANY points - are important. It’s indicative of either habitually reckless behavior (unacceptable) or a conscious disregard for potential results (negligence). Neither is remotely close to tolerable.

• Hook 'Em 2

fucking kick the mother fucking field goal you fucking fuck WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK.......FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK

when will this fucking fucker fucking learn

KICK THE FUCKING FIELD FUCKING GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you keep a fucking team down damn it.....you wear their fucking asses out....they get a big play and they are still down by a lot because YOU TAKE THE MOTHERFUCKING POINTS FUCK

you fuck off the points because of fucking stupid fucking no fucking reason and you give them life....they make a big play and they are that much closer......it is the end of the game and you are bigger and stronger, but they are still in it because YOU FUCKED OFF POINTS FOR NO FUCKING REASON

you want them to look up tired as fuck and see they still have a long way to go not "oh shit if we get points here we are close"

FUCKING IF YOU DO NOT LEARN SHIT BETWEEN NOW AND WHEN THE FUCKING EVER AT LEAST FUCKING LEARN THIS SARK

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

fucking kick the mother fucking field goal you fucking fuck WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK.......FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK

when will this fucking fucker fucking learn

KICK THE FUCKING FIELD FUCKING GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you keep a fucking team down damn it.....you wear their fucking asses out....they get a big play and they are still down by a lot because YOU TAKE THE MOTHERFUCKING POINTS FUCK

you fuck off the points because of fucking stupid fucking no fucking reason and you give them life....they make a big play and they are that much closer......it is the end of the game and you are bigger and stronger, but they are still in it because YOU FUCKED OFF POINTS FOR NO FUCKING REASON

you want them to look up tired as fuck and see they still have a long way to go not "oh shit if we get points here we are close"

FUCKING IF YOU DO NOT LEARN SHIT BETWEEN NOW AND WHEN THE FUCKING EVER AT LEAST FUCKING LEARN THIS SARK

That FG was less ‘automatic’ than the two kicks they fucked up. If the kicking game goes to form in this game we lose by a point in regulation…

The toss to Baxter on 3rd and 3 felt doomed from the start. I’d love to see a frame by frame breakdown of that one to see if it ever had a chance.

I don’t know shit about fuck but I was yelling for a ZR look where MM kept it. KSU had stopped respecting that look and it felt like something that might catch them way off guard.

• Like 2

The toss to Baxter on 3rd and 3 felt doomed from the start. I’d love to see a frame by frame breakdown of that one to see if it ever had a chance.

I don’t know shit about fuck but I was yelling for a ZR look where MM kept it. KSU had stopped respecting that look and it felt like something that might catch them way off guard.

Yeah, I didn’t think he’d go back to that one after the td.

11 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

Yeah, I didn’t think he’d go back to that one after the td.

Well, totally different plays. In the most simplistic terms, they were both tosses to Baxter, but that’s about where they end. The TD was on 4th and 1 and came from under center with a formation that suggested a sneak/shove. That play subverted the formation and surprised the D.

The situation for the failed 3rd down call was totally different, and the play design didn’t seem to take advantage of the obvious pressure KSU was going to be bringing given the criticality of the outcome. 

• Like 4