Pancho

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Revolution512 said:

He whiffs a lot as a blocker

Helm struggles blocking out in space. 

IMO he's very good when utilized in the zone run blocking game. I would need to see his PFF grades but I bet the numbers are very similar to last year. At least in terms of zone run blocking game. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

If it is a choice between OSU, KSU, or OU yeah we probably want OSU.

Though Gundy has dominated us for over a decade...

OU has looked like shit and a win over them as our only loss makes us look better. That’s who we want. Both because of the playoffs and because of a chance to render the RRR meaningless for those sister fuckers.

• Like 1

We got a bunch of pipe-swinging motherfuckers on defense.  Sweat is about to get PAID and will make some NFL DC very, very happy.

Maybe #54 for Iowa State will think twice before running his mouth before the game next time.

Loved seeing JWhitt make some great plays tonight.  He's been through a lot with this program since he got here, and I'm stoked that we can send him off with the best season we've had since 2009.

🤘

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Just now, Hank_Hill said:

OU has looked like shit and a win over them as our only loss makes us look better. That’s who we want. Both because of the playoffs and because of a chance to render the RRR meaningless for those sister fuckers.

Also, Gabriel is likely out. He got the shit knocked out of him.

39 minutes ago, TOR said:

Baxter is a man-child with an extremely bright future.

Yep. Once he figures out he's bigger and faster than the choades who tackle him now. Hopefully by next season he starts to see the field better and not just fall down on contact. He's a frosh, so it's expected. I will admit that even being the #1 RB recruit will have pains and they aren't going to be Bijan, since we were blessed with a generational talent, so I do get a little antsy and expect bigger things immediately when I shouldn't. 

2 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

It completely flipped the momentum.

Yessir. It was exactly what we needed to get the team to gel in the moment. It was a brutal game to get through, but a W is a W,  and it's an even bigger W to never have to play these G5 schools in this abortion of a conference ever again. Let them all rot and fall into a merger with CUSA or AAC

Edited by Spider2YBanana
  • Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, ousux said:

I hope it is Okie Lite, otherwise they have scoreboard on us for eternity.

I can't think of a reason we'd ever schedule them non-con, guess we could meet again in some shitty bowl, but I don't want to play them with a bunch of NFL guys sitting out.

Considering the ref fuckery we better never schedule another ooc game with a rig 12 team. Don't let those scrubs make a penny off our program. Fuck them all.

If I'm CDC I'm making it clear to the big 12 office that we will never schedule an ooc game with a single team in that conference unless the ref fuckery ends now.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

The two things I would say we most want to avoid in an opponent are 1) A team really good at throwing the ball and 2) A team with a good pass rush. 

Out of Oklahoma State, K-State, and OU who does those two things the worst? 

My personal pick would be Okie Lite since Gundy doesn't fire his team up like we're their super bowl. I'd much rather face them than anyone, mostly as a last fuck you. 

7 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Okay, yeah, this is now my choice. I want to pipe hit those fucks one last time to own their asses for it all. 

50 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

The lack of targets to Whittington doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Especially against this flyover defense everyone keeps running against us. Whittington is there a lot more than we target in the intermediate passing game. 

It's criminal is what it is. Dude has been over the middle time and time again only for someone else to get the ball. It's bullshit. He deserves his share. Dude balls out. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, JGrayDBU said:

Our injury count must be out of this world.  Does Tech come in super-motivated for some special reason, other than making sure we don't go to the CFP?  Cuz I don't think we're going to the CFP anyway.  Rig 12 still has it out for us.  That slimy dude Yormark doesn't want to stand up there and have to present Texas with a trophy. 

Don't be this. You can be this during the game when we do stupid shit, but not after a win. We won, dude. We're winning on Friday, too. We're going to the CCG. 

IMG_8535.gif

24 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Counterpoint: they won’t look like that against us. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

On paper we should dump truck Tech. But, they always treat us as their super bowl so we need to be ready for the kitchen sink being thrown at us.

Just now, HtownHorn said:

Worthy looked fine in the locker room. His INSTAGRAM should have a video of him walking around the locker room celebrating.

Exactly. He'll ready fine and ready to go on Friday.

• Hook 'Em 2

• Pancho unpinned this topic