TC Poo vs Land Thieves

Dnaguy

Just now, Stunns38 said:

And of course they let OU take their time and run another play. Dykes would have blown a gasket if it were Texas.

Call a time out. Its the first half.

God I hope he gets hired by aggy.

Hes the worst and is so perfect for them.

• Like 1

I'm sure it will hurt us in some fashion with the playoff rankings but it would sure be nice for TCU to ensure OU doesn't backdoor their way into another Big 12 championship game. 

It's interesting given TCU probably goes 5-7 much like we did after our championship appearance. But TCU doesn't feel as hopeless as that Texas team did in 2010. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I'm sure it will hurt us in some fashion with the playoff rankings but it would sure be nice for TCU to ensure OU doesn't backdoor their way into another Big 12 championship game. 

It's interesting given TCU probably goes 5-7 much like we did after our championship appearance. But TCU doesn't feel as hopeless as that Texas team did in 2010. 

this is easy

BAD FOR THEM

GOOD FOR US

it's an eternal maxim proven by physics and alien technology

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, mdmost said:

it's not probable at all - game the fuck on here - roach are playing for a bowl - thieves look a little sleepy

1 minute ago, Thetexashammer said:

I would settle for disembowlement Braveheart style, or possibly the guillotine.

https://short-history.com/rat-torture-bc17cf72400b

A man is tied to the table. A metal cage without a bottom is placed on the victim’s abdomen. The torturer puts a few rats into the metal cage. The victim can feel a tingle of tiny legs and the rat’s nose. The torturer then pours hot coals over the cage.

The cage is quickly heated. The rats start to rush around, desperately searching for a way out. The metal cage is too hard to bite through, but the victim’s abdomen is not. The rats start to dig holes into the belly, tearing through the intestines. The man starts to scream ferociously….