NFL Week 14.

Texzilla58

How do they keep kedarius Toney on this team? He is dumber than a box of rocks. I dont think that’s his first offside penalty which is inexcusable for someone that’s been playing since they were probably 9. He has fielded punts inside the five numerous times, and has fumbled a couple of them. I’d cut him in the locker room.

4 minutes ago, El Compadre said:

How the hell is Kadarius Toney still employed??!! 

He made a couple of key plays in the postseason last year.  That's the only fucking reason.

$.10 brain.

4 minutes ago, Helobious said:

For the millionth time, a tackle is allowed to kick his outside leg out before the snap so long as his foot doesn’t come back down before the snap. I swear I am the only person here that has watched a football game before

What in the fuck are you talking about? How could that be enforced? They're sliding, not high stepping, their foot isn't more than an inch off the turf. If you're serious post a link to that legitimately stated by someone that knows wtf they are saying.  

Like the tackles being allowed to line up in the backfield it's a judgement call that has gotten more lax in the hope that not every single starting qb gets taken out. But there's a limit to it and will get called if it's too egregious 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

What in the fuck are you talking about? How could that be enforced? They're sliding, not high stepping, their foot isn't more than an inch off the turf. If you're serious post a link to that legitimately stated by someone that knows wtf they are saying.  

Like the tackles being allowed to line up in the backfield it's a judgement call that has gotten more lax in the hope that not every single starting qb gets taken out. But there's a limit to it and will get called if it's too egregious 

I had seen someone online say it before, but now I can’t find any concrete rules on it. I assume it’s like traveling in basketball or holding in football. Only ever called if it’s egregious. 

Mahomes just now complaining about how the refs are supposed to warn them first before making the call with 1 minute left in the game.  What kind of bullshit logic isnthat?  So now we can wait till the end of the 4th quarter to commit a blatant penalty and the refs are supposed to swallow the whistle because they didn't warn us throughout the game?

4 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Patrick is acting like a fucking tool whoever is his target...if it's the ref he's dead wrong, if it's Toney just handle your shit internally. He looks like an absolute idiot 

What does everyone expect dude went to Tech

Hes great but without Andy Reid he wouldn’t be shit

5 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Patrick is acting like a fucking tool whoever is his target...if it's the ref he's dead wrong, if it's Toney just handle your shit internally. He looks like an absolute idiot 

He's always looked like an idiot. 

Patrick_Mahomes_(51615475056).jpg

5 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

In his defense, they have lost 3 games this season at a minimum, in which he made the plays/ throws to win.

At a certain point a competitor is going to lose their shit.

Not saying he's right.  I'm saying I get him going nuclear.

27 minutes ago, Helobious said:

For the millionth time, a tackle is allowed to kick his outside leg out before the snap so long as his foot doesn’t come back down before the snap. I swear I am the only person here that has watched a football game before

Lmao ok dude you are the only one who knows ball. Also you are the only person on Earth who thinks a false start isn’t a false start unless he takes a full step back before the snap

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Helobious said:

I had seen someone online say it before, but now I can’t find any concrete rules on it. I assume it’s like traveling in basketball or holding in football. Only ever called if it’s egregious. 

I agree if it’s almost the same time but the tackle is moving way ahead of the snap and that’s just a false start. 

If you aren’t allowed to twitch at all before the snap how could you be allowed to start your first step before the snap?

5 minutes ago, slorch said:

In his defense, they have lost 3 games this season at a minimum, in which he made the plays/ throws to win.

At a certain point a competitor is going to lose their shit.

Not saying he's right.  I'm saying I get him going nuclear.

Might be cte kicking in - (clean shoulder to shoulder to hit here. But whiplash like  fucking train wreck )

texas-longhorns (1).gif

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Hook 'Em 2

Negged.

Yeah remember that time we knocked that guy silly...on his way to becoming the best player in the game of football?

and those Tech uniforms suck ass, so there's that in the little clip, as well.

Edited by slorch

20 minutes ago, pacmanmakesitrain said:

This might be one of the worst sports takes I’ve ever read. 

You don’t think Andy Reid’s offensive system has helped Mahomes achieve greatness?

We will never know but if mahomes went to Arizona or San Diego or something he would probably be out of the league by now. He got so lucky going to Andy Reid. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I'd have some sympathy for Mahomes if he wasn't a) begging the refs for a flag after every incomplete pass and b) playing games going out of bounds looking for PF calls.  

Your teammate is an idiot, Patty.  He lined up basically with the defense.  You lost.  Be a professional and be about your business.  Throwing hissy fits is for underachieving, diva WRs, not franchise QBs.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Zeus said:

You don’t think Andy Reid’s offensive system has helped Mahomes achieve greatness?

We will never know but if mahomes went to Arizona or San Diego or something he would probably be out of the league by now. He got so lucky going to Andy Reid. 

Andy Reid had a reputation as a playoff choker who couldnt manage the clock before he had Mahomes. Funny how easily you dipshits forget that.

In any event, he's wrong here, but i'd be mad as fuck too if i had a teamate as dumb as Toney. That dude has cost them multille games this year. They probably felt dumb as fuck when they watched the replay and saw how offsides the guy was.

KC receivers are magnitudes worse than the officials have been in any KC game this season.  I'd add 74 and 79, the tackles to that list of sucktitude.

Passing
Tm G Cmp Att Yds Sk PktTime Bltz Hrry
Hits Prss Prss% Scrm Yds/Scr
Seattle Seahawks 13 285 445 3028 32 2.2 127 51 38 121 24.5% 17 6.5
Kansas City Chiefs 13 329 493 3296 18 2.3 106 50 50 118 21.4% 40 8.9
New York Jets 13 271 450 2300 55 2.3 108 47 42 144 27.1% 26 8.5
Houston Texans 13 279 449 3356 37 2.4 109 46 34 117 23.2% 19 6.5
Philadelphia Eagles 13 289 434 3046 33 2.5 126 44 23 100 19.8% 38 6.5
Chicago Bears 13 256 398 2421 38 2.4 140 40 30 108 22.6% 42 8.4
Washington Commanders 13 335 509 3071 58 2.4 162 39 47 144 24.2% 29

The Chiefs didn't bring back either of the starting OT from the 2022 season.  Yeah Orlando Brown can't play forever, but he's missed. The pocket collapses around Mahomes constantly and his running game/ threat of scrambling has disappeared this season.  Mahomes gets pressured more quickly and shitass receivers have even less time to get open. Not that they'd catch it anyway...

Tm G Tgt Rec Yds TD 1D YBC YBC/R YAC YAC/R ADOT BrkTkl Rec/Br Drop
Drop% Int Rat
Kansas City Chiefs 13 493 329 3429 23 174 1452 4.4 1977 6.0 6.5 19 17.3 32 6.5    
Cleveland Browns 13 480 266 2783 14 124 1471 5.5 1312 4.9 7.9 10 26.6 31 6.5    
Detroit Lions 13 465 311 3449 21 167 1855 6.0 1594 5.1 6.7 24 13.0 28 6.0    
Los Angeles Rams 13 458 271 3234 19 153 1789 6.6 1445 5.3 7.8 10 27.1 27 5.9    
Dallas Cowboys 13 470 327 3619 28 179 2068 6.3 1551 4.7 7.9 33 9.9 26 5.5    
New York Jets 13 450 271 2689 9 122 1370 5.1 1319 4.9 6.7 24 11.3 25 5.6    
Cincinnati Bengals 13 470 323 3225 20 157 1422 4.4 1803 5.6 5.9 14 23.1 24 5.1  
Edited by slorch

10 hours ago, Zeus said:

Achieved full diva status last year SB and now the wheels are falling off without good receivers. 

Yeah, seems like frustrations at home might be really adding into Patrick's bad temperament.  Kelce seems to have the curse of dating TSwift dragging him down.

It's like football is not that important to "MaHomes and MaAuto" anymore.  😋

11 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

MyHomeys is wrong for crying about this. 

If a DL for the Bills lined up offsides, does he want the Refs to ignore that???   Hell No...

Don't line up offsides chiefs...

Von Miller did just that on the subsequent 3rd down.

milleroffsides.jpg

6 minutes ago, slorch said:

Von Miller did just that on the subsequent 3rd down.

milleroffsides.jpg

Yeah, i get the feeling we're about to see a bunch of screen shots of dudes being lined up offsides not being called. I noticed a couple in the Cowboys game last night, both ways.

Edited by Pam Cummings

While Reid took the position that the ref is supposed to warn the player, Mahomes is standing on the hill that the brilliant play was negated by a “bad call”. Like the flag was thrown after the TD. The flag is in the air when the ball is snapped.

Toney has a brain the size of a hazelnut. What a fucking idiot. He’s looking right at the ball. He also had a momentous drop.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

While Reid took the position that the ref is supposed to warn the player, Mahomes is standing on the hill that the brilliant play was negated by a “bad call”. Like the flag was thrown after the TD. The flag is in the air when the ball is snapped.

Toney has a brain the size of a hazelnut. What a fucking idiot.

7th grade wide receivers should be warned if they're offsides, multiple times if needed.  High school maybe...college, probably once at most. NFL- come on man. And he's barely outside the hash looking right at the ball....the ref is at least 20 yards away from him as well

• Like 1

The refs can be asked by receivers about their position but it’s usually not for offsides but to insure they are covering the end by being on the Los. He was next to the tackle looking at the ball.

The ref statement was pretty clear. It was egregiously offside and flag tossed. Toney cost them another game. Shut the fuck ip Mahomes. It doesn’t help to complain about good calls when we have a season full of bad ones.

The issue is complacency and arrogance. Shitty personnel moves. HC with his fuckup son sentenced to prison. Jackson. Mahomes arrested for perviness and hopefully exiled to Gaza soon. Taylor Swift. House building. Whataburger franchisee issues. Bitchy wife. Another commercial to shoot. Where does football fit in?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1