NFL Week 14.

Texzilla58

6 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

The yellow on the Steelers pants is a completely different shade than the yellow on the jersey.  Like a neon yellow.

The jersey is just fantastic.

Yeah but black socks make you run slower.  Science.

4 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I just turned the game on to see the TD pass to make it 21-3. The Steelers are bad. The defense is no longer clutch. The OL has been garbage for at least a decade. The coaching has been very blah. It’s not a good team. 

What happened to the High End Talent?

9 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I just turned the game on to see the TD pass to make it 21-3. The Steelers are bad. The defense is no longer clutch. The OL has been garbage for at least a decade. The coaching has been very blah. It’s not a good team. 

The movie FlashDance was set and mostly filmed in Pittsburgh. That’s all I got. This game is shittay. 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Drool 1

Thursday night game. Patriots vs Steelers. Yawn.

Richard Sherman working hard to be the dumbest nfl commentator with Shady McCoy. He just said Belichik is overrated, had little to do with all those rings. He needs to get that drinking problem fixed.
I mean he isn't lying. Pats were mostly Brady. Proven by exactly what Brady did without Bill immediately and what Bill has done without Brady.

Dear NFL. Fuck you. Five years ago, this game made sense. But you knew damn well when you made the 2023 tv schedule this game was trash. Both of these coaches and teams need to move along.

To be fair, every single team has to play on TNF so we are going to get some shitty matchups. The real beef should be why are they playing TNF to begin with. It's a shitty product most of the time.
  • Hook 'Em 2

21 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Funny thing is that I have never seen it. I’ve seen bits and pieces but, never the whole thing. I’ve been to many of the shooting locations.

So you like Steel mills.

homer simpson GIF

Edited by InkaUtexas
And nothing wrong with that.
  • Haha 1

To be fair, every single team has to play on TNF so we are going to get some shitty matchups. The real beef should be why are they playing TNF to begin with. It's a shitty product most of the time.

Or at least have the liberty to schedule them with teams coming off their bye weeks. Scrap the Thursday games where there were no byes prior. But $$
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Why is New England even trying? They have to draft a QB in addition to many weapons. I don’t think KP is the one for Pittsburgh but they may have to go HC shopping? I hate saying that because their HC is awesome at the podium and needs to be an analyst on tv. They will probably win this game. And should. Bill really needs to hang it up but I truly think on some level this was a tank job all along. I know he sucks without Brady but finding a guy like him that was willing to take all the heat and also lead and follow the Patriot way and be awesome also isn’t exactly easy to find. Brady kept the team believing in the “way” kept them in line. He took all the heat from Bill.  Bill inspires like no ones 

Edited by Nicole44

Atlanta just doing Atlanta things.  Ridder turning the ball over.  Ridder giving up a safety.  Their all-world kicker has missed two FGs.  And 4/5 offensive line starters are now out.

Bijan, I'm sorry bro.  But you should have dropped in the draft.  Would have helped your career out immensely.  

Edited by SpiralOut
  • Hook 'Em 1