Dallas @ Washington

Drew

Just now, immamac said:

I guess I don’t know how bad Washington is. I don’t watch the NFL and what I’m watching Dallas do looks like a pretty good team. 

Dallas looks incredible at times but only against shitty teams. They struggle with teams that have a pulse and get dominated by teams that are actually good. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Chips O'Toole said:

Dallas looks incredible at times but only against shitty teams. They struggle with teams that have a pulse and get dominated by teams that are actually good. 

Just wins over Philly & Detroit with winning records, right? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, immamac said:

I guess I don’t know how bad Washington is. I don’t watch the NFL and what I’m watching Dallas do looks like a pretty good team. 

In all seriousness, Dak has been playing great since Week 7 or 8, although most Cowboys fans are too stupid to admit it because they've been Futureman'd over the past several years into thinking he sucks.

The offensive line is the most overrated unit in football and can't reliably pass protect or open holes for our undersized running backs.

As for the defense, good chance Dallas will be entering the postseason without its two best corners. Interior line and linebackers are still soft against the run. And since it's apparently legal to hold Parsons on each and every play, the pass rush is kinda meh.

But, yeah, Cowboys can whup the Weak Sisters of the Poor.

I guess most of us are in "we'll believe it when we see it" mode and just expect the team to flop in the divisional round or the moment it has to go on the road.

Edited by Braff Zacklin
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, immamac said:

The worst team in the NFL has a roster full of NFL talent. You don't win 12 games in this league unless you're pretty darn good. This team is capable of playing really poorly though, and the head coach is terrible, like truly terrible, at clock management in close games. We're a damn good team. Whether we play that well in the playoffs remains to be seen. History tells us we might do well next week, and shit the bed thereafter.  

• Like 1

They literally beat the lions who are good.

Should have beaten the dolphins if not for a fumble on the goal line.

They only got dominated by 2 teams. 49rs on the road(and the offense as completely different then…but the defense is maybe worse), maybe the best teak in the league , and the bills game. In the rain when the other teams QB threw doe 90 yards cause the defense gave up 250+ yards rushing.

You’re doing the “typical Cowboys” shit.

Also…Dak should win the MVP.

I know Lamar got it sewn up but it’s silly.

36 passing TDs and 2 rushing. 9 INTs and 1 lost fumble.

Lamar has highlight runs and a single huge win over the 49rs. But less than 30 passing TDs? High Double digit turnovers?

But I’m guessing INTs and turnovers only mattered last year when Dak lead the league with all or 15. Which wouldn’t be top 3 this year.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, DougO said:

Cut the kicker. He sucks.

He's no Gary Anderson...

Edited by slorch

1 minute ago, LTtxfan said:

No doubt... just updating score

Giants just kicked FG.   3:39 left in 4th

27-10   G-Men gonna win  

HaHaHaHa😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

philly QB just fumbled...

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Kwix said:

If by "ever" you mean the past 3 seasons, then yes.

I stand corrected!

The 1990 format continued until the 2002 expansion and realignment into eight divisions. In this format,

used until the 2019 season, the four division winners and two wild cards in both conferences are seeded 1–6, respectively, with the top two seeds receiving byes, and the highest seed in each round guaranteed to host the lowest seed.

• Hook 'Em 2