2024 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

TonyTexas

Just now, slorch said:

Chiefs season in a nutshell.  Ball hits the receiver in the chest between the 8 and the 4.

Doink.

It's frustrating AF.

This is the reason why I expect the Bills to win today.

12 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

They wouldn't unless its turnover or inside 2 minutes. 

HOW DOES REPLAY ASSIST WORK?

Replay officials located in NFL stadium replay booths and designated members of the NFL officiating department in Art McNally GameDay Central at the league office in New York may provide on-field officials with objective information regarding on-field rulings and the correct application of playing rules.

Before, replay officials were only permitted to provide input on limited administrative issues and during replay reviews. Now, they can proactively assist in situations where clear and obvious video evidence is quickly available to assist the on-field officials on objective rulings.

The new assistance rule applies to plays where there is clear and obvious video evidence to proactively address specific objective rulings, such as spot of the ball or a foul, complete or incomplete pass, and touching of the ball or a line:

• Penalty enforcement
  • Confirmation of the proper down
  • Spot of a foul
  • Game clock administration
  • Possession of a loose ball
  • Complete or incomplete pass
  • Loose ball touching a boundary line, goal line, or end line
  • Location of the football or a player in relation to a boundary line, line of scrimmage, line to gain, or goal line
  • Player down by contact (when not ruled down on the field)

https://operations.nfl.com/officiating/instant-replay/replay-assistance-rule/

You are wrong. And this game is under protest

4 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

chiefs better figure out their run defense fking quick or they are going to boat raced

You know, I would not give up on Mahomes being able to go Mano a Mano in this game. Maybe the D can’t stop ‘em, their offense keeps them in the game?

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

Running game is working well. Let's throw to stone hands WRs now. 

It'd be different if it was a one-off.

All fucking season long.  Kelce too.

1 minute ago, Captain Ron said:

You know, I would not give up on Mahomes being able to go Mano a Mano in this game. Maybe the D can’t stop ‘em, their offense keeps them in the game?

The only chance the Chiefs have is to keep the accelerator down and have pressure( mentally) on the Bills' offense.  The KC Defense needs the help.

22 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I wonder if Vegas had an over/under for how many times the camera cuts to Kelce/Swift in the luxury box.

It's a nice change of pace...  

Neither team's defense seems to be able to stop the other team right now. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, LTtxfan said:

It's a nice change of pace...  

Neither team's defense seems to be able to stop the other team right now. 

That's why I expect this game to be won/lost by KC's offense stopping themselves.

5 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

How 'bout that one. Is that good? :)

Mahomes missed kelce on that corner route.  yep.  that was on the QB

In general when fans are throwing shit at players in the middle of the play at what point does the home team take a penalty?  This is neither for or against the present opponent just seen that a lot the last two weeks at Buffalo (and other places in the past)

Just now, StassneyHorn said:

hate to see a marginal fan base like buffalo throwing snowballs. Need a dildo

I got a kick out of them flipping off Kelce and then the camara crew was like, "Damn, boys, we ain't in Green Bay.  Change the shot!!!"

3 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

These assholes throwing snowballs need to be thrown out of the stadium. Fuck that shit.

2 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

hate to see a marginal fan base like buffalo throwing snowballs. Need a dildo

2 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

In general when fans are throwing shit at players in the middle of the play at what point does the home team take a penalty?  This is neither for or against the present opponent just seen that a lot the last two weeks at Buffalo (and other places in the past)

stop being wussies. it's not like they are throwing batteries like some fan bases I could name...

Just now, Rimbo said:

stop being wussies. it's not like they are throwing batteries like some fan bases I could name...

It's no so much about intent to injure or not, it's more if you are concentrating as a player and then some shit (snowball, battery, dildo) that isn't supposed to be there comes flying at you seems it could have an impact on execution.

• Hook 'Em 1