Texas (-2.5) vs ISU- 7pm on LHN

shadow_operative

I've seen some dogshit games from Hunter but this may be the worst of any of them. He can't do fucking anything. He doesn't attempt anything. When he does he either misses or doesn't get the ball close. It's unreal that we got stuck with this guy as half of our starting backcourt at Texas. He can't process anything offensively.

I've seen some dogshit games from Hunter but this may be the worst of any of them. He can't do fucking anything. He doesn't attempt anything. When he does he either misses or doesn't get the ball close. It's unreal that we got stuck with this guy as half of our starting backcourt at Texas. He can't process anything offensively.

This was his long game plan….sabatoge

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

we just look so fucking lost at beginning of games.  it really is mind blowing.

At what point do we stop considering this the beginning of the game

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ClubWhatever said:

These refs are taking letting them play to a ridiculous extreme.   It's football.

This. bbbbut ISU's Dk is so good.  I bet ISU gets bounced in round 2 because shit will be called.

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

He's also playing terribly on defense.

12 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Tyrese is a 50 pound anchor around this team's neck. He's 0/4 with 1 assist and 0s across the stat sheet. 

I want anyone blaming Terry for fucking anything to acknowledge how useless this guy is for massive stretches.*

*A junior guard that Beard recruited, btw

Abmas is 0 for 5, no assists and 2 turnovers.

3 minutes ago, TommysTinyTowels said:

Iowa State D is impressive.

They are damn good and exposing our starting backcourt.

Shitting on Hunter is easy but this is really showing Abmas limitations as well. They are both small and Abmas especially can't get past anybody to open anything up.

When we miss the good looks from 3 that we do get it makes our O look really ugly. 

The worst thing RT did or has done with this team is buy into the Tyrese/Abmas starting backcourt. Maybe he didn't have another option. I'm not sure.

That said - this staff has shown that they adjust better than they gameplan. If ISU thinks this is over they're wrong. 

1 minute ago, TommysTinyTowels said:

Abmas is 0 for 5, no assists and 2 turnovers.

Yeah see my reply. Also Abmas isn't playing like shit on the season and the only reason we have 4 wins in conference. 

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

They are damn good and exposing our starting backcourt.

Shitting on Hunter is easy but this is really showing Abmas limitations as well. They are both small and Abmas especially can't get past anybody to open anything up.

When we miss the good looks from 3 that we do get it makes our O look really ugly. 

The worst thing RT did or has done with this team is buy into the Tyrese/Abmas starting backcourt. Maybe he didn't have another option. I'm not sure.

That said - this staff has shown that they adjust better than they gameplan. If ISU thinks this is over they're wrong. 

unlike TCU I think ISU can shoot when it counts.

3 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

This is really, really, really embarrassing.

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

A game like this should be completely unacceptable to anyone who has anything to do with Texas athletics.

stripes lighten GIF

1 minute ago, BurgleBro said:

Don't got LHN.  What gives?   Bad shooting night or they're clamping down our back court?

Seems every time they have a great game to make us believe they have a game where they get locked down by athletic D

ISU is playing very well on D and our starting backcourt is having the same issues they've had all season. 

We also missed a lot of open looks from 3. 

Overall I thought we were okay on D. 

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

This team is too poorly coached to handle any type of success 

Didn't we beat Baylor at home then go smoke OU in Norman?

• Like 1