San Diego @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

1 minute ago, zlavydra said:

Belyeu looked pretty comfortable out there.

After one game, I think he has potential.  Arm looked good and has a good swing.  That catch in the corner was...not great.  It was a great catch, but it shouldn't have been that hard.

12 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

After one game, I think he has potential.  Arm looked good and has a good swing.  That catch in the corner was...not great.  It was a great catch, but it shouldn't have been that hard.

I’m not sure I agree. The wind really caught ahold of that ball. I thought he adjusted well. 

• Hook 'Em 5

13 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I thought the same initially. He drifted far too much. But it was super windy so that could be part of it. 

Just now, MuellerHorn said:

I’m not sure I agree. The wind really caught ahold of that ball. I thought he adjusted well. 

Little of both imo

2 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I was high and half napping throughout the game. My bad

I remember my first joint

11 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

I switched to AM 1300 but I did the same thing. I found nothing for FM. I’ll probably just listen through the website from on for postgame.

Also, is Jalin Flores about to be a star? 

Thanks...I forgot to check 1300. Website didn't have anything...🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, hobbes2702 said:

We will need to pack it before aggy and lsu games

So I talked with one of the guys setting it up pregame and It's first come/ first served. 150 people max. No bathrooms in there so if you leave and there is a line waiting to get in, you go to the end of the line. If at capacity, they let in the amount that are leaving. Can bring your own beer and booze in, just not coolers or bottles. Gonna get wild for sure. And I didn't ask directly, but pretty sure no ticket is needed. If there is room you can get in and watch. Hopefully during the TXST game, aggy also, there is not too many of those assholes out there. 

51 minutes ago, MuellerHorn said:

That wind last night was a bitch. Plenty of gusts and going into that corner is tight. That was great catch.

37 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Gonna be cold as fuck and windy today. Gonna be zero crowd out there probably. 

Would have been alright but that wind made it much worse...still feeling it today and watching inside at home (two free tix if anyone wants to be brave...just DM me)

Oh, but we showed up last night.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Looked on tv like there were plenty of empty seats.

See my post above . Largest crowd ever for opening game. 

It took awhile to fill but was pretty full by the 3rd/4th innings....then people started leaving around the 6th or so. That wind went right thru you. 

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Oh good. It's on 101.9 which no one actually gets. 

Fuckin clownshow...

1260 is coming through alright at least. 

Nevermind this is some syndicated national bullshit.

And the online stream doesn't work.

Guess I'll just go fuck myself. 

Edited by ztejas