2024 Astros Foundation College Classic

HendersonHorns

1 minute ago, Hookem2147 said:

I did the math. Since Pierce arrived we are 16-22 when playing at pro ballparks. 252-117 in college parks.

Yeah. I don't know what that is about. We need to get the CWS moved to a college stadium.

2 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

I did the math. Since Pierce arrived we are 16-22 when playing at pro ballparks. 252-117 in college parks.

Adjust for competition. We don’t get to play St John’s and HBU in pro parks. We’re probably about .500 in non conference series vs high quality teams. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Lmao, getting absolutely punked and embarrassed by a fucking joke school in San Marcos where 99% of the student body was rejected by UT

I mean TxSt has a solid fucking program - there's a reason they are in this tournament. 

That said we shouldn't be down 6-0 in the 2nd to anybody. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, UnhappilyMarried said:

Adjust for competition. We don’t get to play St John’s and HBU in pro parks. We’re probably about .500 in non conference series vs high quality teams. 

Either do the research or don't. Don't make shit up.

• Haha 1

Just now, ztejas said:

I mean TxSt has a solid fucking program - there's a reason they are in this tournament. 

That said we shouldn't be down 6-0 in the 2nd to anybody. 

Well damn who is it not alright to lose to??  Yall told me the same thing last night. It was okay to lose to LSU and now TXST 

1 minute ago, D3zii said:

Well damn who is it not alright to lose to??  Yall told me the same thing last night. It was okay to lose to LSU and now TXST 

How is that what you gathered from my comment? Maybe break what I wrote down word by word. 

Just now, The_Great_Hornsby said:

If being down 6-0 to a former directional school is our standard then fuck me. 

You too. How is that what I was saying? 

You were shitting on a solid college baseball program. Where did I say it's okay to lose to them or be down by 6 fucking runs?