Cal Poly @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

11 hours ago, PantsTent said:

You can pay $10 at the garage. From Comal St, left lane is pre-paid and right lane is to purchase.

Thanks for this.

Went to KG BBQ on Manor before the game (Awesome btw if you guys haven’t tried it… Egyptian Texas BBQ fusion truck next to a microbrewery. America!) 

And then drive and parked with no issues.

Girls loved the game.

Great all around.

Everything about the game, crowd, talent, city, and food makes me proud to be a longhorn.

Also the Colorado state softball team was in attendance after their close extra inning defeat by Stanford. Super great girls who talked to my youngins about working hard, practicing, and studying hard to be a college softball player.

Couldn’t have asked for a better February Sunday in central Texas.

Well maybe the drive home on 35. Uhg.

Edited by Dnaguy
  • Hook 'Em 4

26 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

Thanks for this.

Went to KG BBQ on Manor before the game (Awesome btw if you guys haven’t tried it… Egyptian Texas BBQ fusion truck next to a microbrewery. America!) 

Girls loved the game.

Great all around.

Everything about the game, crowd, talent, city, and food makes me proud to be a longhorn.

Also the Colorado state softball team was in attendance after their close extra inning defeat by Stanford. Super great girls who talked to my youngins about working hard, practicing, and studying hard to be a college softball player.

The brisket bowl at KG are out of this world. Such a good combination of ingredients. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

i live in pflugerville (breaking news!!! lol) and it feels like the nearest shortstop is in SA lol. i have a buddy who ended up starting his own business in transportation, but i begged him to take the money he used for that and instead use it to build a SS in pflugerville lol. shortstop slams and goes hard on a whole different level. 

There are two in RR

4 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

i live in pflugerville (breaking news!!! lol) and it feels like the nearest shortstop is in SA lol. i have a buddy who ended up starting his own business in transportation, but i begged him to take the money he used for that and instead use it to build a SS in pflugerville lol. shortstop slams and goes hard on a whole different level. 

22 minutes ago, Revolution512 said:

There are two in RR

1. SS is the shit - love that place.

2. Only in the Austin MSA now. I actually think the one down "off of" Dessau is probably closest to Derka.

Screenshot2024-02-25at22_06_39.thumb.png.d26be6c93f6da2b9ece8663bc2d868c6.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

Thanks for this.

Girls loved the game.

Great all around.

Pics are not showing up.

1 hour ago, Steamboat1874 said:

I am curious if that has ever happened in school history.

I certainly do not ever remember one and I have been going to, and following Texas Baseball since 1968.

2002 against the Pan Am Broncs