Tourney talk

shadow_operative

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

This feels like a year where no #1 Seeds make it to the Final Four.

UConn is the only #1 Seed that I have some confidence will likely still be around the final weekend...

I think that's a hot take. Houston looks pretty strong. I know they played bad today. But they play the brand of defense that gets you to Final Fours. Also Uconn looks salty. 

19 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

i’m sure i’m just losing my mind, but i looked at this five times and i did not see Texas in the field of 68:

https://www.on3.com/news/espn-releases-updated-bracketology-ncaa-tournament-projections-24-hours-ahead-of-selection-sunday/

Probably not going to happen, but if it did, no one should complain

26 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

This is my annual reminder the first four should be nothing but the last 8 teams in vying for the 11s

Autobids should never be in the play-in games. That’s just shitty

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

42 minutes ago, KingBobo81 said:

Kevin McCullar is out for the tournament. KU going to be lucky to make it to weekend two.

Gonzaga to the S16

19 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

They losing in the 1st round.

Samford and Sons is going to be the trendiest upset pick and then KU will still win that one 

3 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

I'm gonna go ahead and say, knowing his history, he's healthy enough to play but doesn't want to risk his draft stock.

e: LMAO Self is fucking pissed

Kevin is poised to pull off an improbable  triple double. He’s managed to ostracize two fan bases while failing to get drafted. Impressive.

• Pancho locked this topic