Greatest TV scenes ever

Parliament

On 3/1/2024 at 12:17 AM, Frank The Tank said:

So many great WW scenes, but this is one of my favorites. Sam at the end kills me. 

I was a late adapter to West Wing. When it came out I thought it might be too liberal and preachy (and this is coming from a lib), so I just never watched it. But I binged it a couple years ago at the urging of my fiancé, and I fucking loved it. Such great writing and acting all around, and an all-time fantastic cast.

Posted (edited)

This entire episode was a scene filmed in a single shot, and it’s one of the best in the series, up there with Fishes and Forks. So chaotic from beginning to end. It took me a few minutes to unclench.

Edited by South Austin
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 3/3/2024 at 10:58 AM, Billy Pilgrim said:

Rarely literally laugh out loud when watching tv by myself but this one (the whole episode) does it for me.

You somehow managed to pick one of the few bad scenes and awful episodes of parks and rec, lucky for you it gets much better soon

On 3/3/2024 at 4:52 PM, Parliament said:

“I never knew why you loved me at all…”

Don had his mistress, a naive schoolteacher, waiting in the car and yet we somehow felt bad for him.

Such an amazing scene. And the teacher had to do the walk of shame.