Texas vs Okie State- 1pm on ESPN2

For some reason, I thought this was an evening game. Just noticed we were playing, turned it on when we were tied and just about threw my remote through the screen. Decent run since then, but jesus christ this team makes shit difficult. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, MrX said:

Disu is going to have to play 36 minutes in every game from here on out. 

Disu and Abmas. 

Today is pretty much the recipe for us winning in the tournament. Abmas and Disu going off with somebody else showing up like Cunningham. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Rickylovesweed said:

Disu and Abmas. 

Today is pretty much the recipe for us winning in the tournament. Abmas and Disu going off with somebody else showing up like Cunningham. 

Tyrese has actually been pretty good today, too. 

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Tyrese has actually been pretty good today, too. 

I was thinking the same thing. If we could consistently just get this level of play from the guy, it would be huge. Got some rebounds, 5 assists, but more importantly only 1 turnover. He's capable of more, but he's also capable of shitting all over the court. Just play like this, let Weaver be Weaver, hopefully brock's game continues trending up, and hope Disu and Max wreck shop. 

Welcome to the tournament fellas. We're in

Nice to see a 2nd straight game where they closed the final 10 minutes strong. Maybe, just maybe they're finally finding form on the defensive end and glass to go with Abmas, Disu, and now Weaver's offense. Just keep it rolling on Monday.