Texas (+7.5) @ Baylor- 8pm on ESPN

Posted (edited)

He didn't taunt the bench you fucking dweeb. 

The job requirements for being a CBB color commentator start with "be a bleeding fucking idiot that never shuts the fuck up"

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

i’m behind on my dvr but came to say that our attitude and effort are outstanding right now! on both ends. also, my man crush on chendall weaver grows stronger by the minute. that guy is so electric. 

also Max is on fire!!!

Edited by shadow_operative

3 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Another game that looks like it could get chippy.

Fuck errrrbody.  

yeah we’ve defintely gotten under their skin. love watching weaver slyly poke at multiple baylor players only to have both of them fall for it. that guy is my favorite longhorn basketball player since maybe isaiah taylor. absolute NBA athlete, max effort guy, and maybe the best shot blocking guard we’ve ever had. love watching him play.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

This is why nobody wants to play Texas in the tournament. On any given night Abmas can go absolutely nuclear like this. 

disu, abmas, weaver has turned out to be a really talented and varied top 3 for us. whoever we draw will not be happy about it.