2024 NCAA Tournament - Second Round Games - Saturday/Sunday

Pancho

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Damn this GCU / Bama game is brutal.  I'm half expecting someone to break out a set of brass knuckles and a metal chair before it's done.

A court full of players with a collective basketball IQ of 12.  

Fuck GCU. Scam school. 

Edited by The Ace of Aces
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Fuck GCU. Scam school. 

Why do people keep saying that GCU is a scam. I know they’ve got a big online presence but they have a real campus, sports teams and from the looks of it real fan support.

2 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Fuck GCU. Scam school. 

GCU is white conservative Christians and the basketball team. 

52 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

Clemson’s Girard looks like Setshot from The Fish That Saved Pittsburgh. Just needs a headband. 

Great, great movie.

On my way out of the arena last night I drove by the playground where Doctor J explains his drive to play hoops to Tyrone’s mother.

On a side note, rule’s expert Gene Steratore’s father Gene Steratore Sr was in the movie, as himself, a ref.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Macklemore said:

Why do people keep saying that GCU is a scam. I know they’ve got a big online presence but they have a real campus, sports teams and from the looks of it real fan support.

you know why

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

FTC charges. https://www.ftc.gov/business-guidance/blog/2023/12/ftc-complaint-charges-grand-canyon-university-deceptive-advertising-illegal-telemarketing

Department of Education  punishment: https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/grand-canyon-university-fined-millions-by-federal-education-officials-heres-what-to-know.amp

Edited by The Ace of Aces
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

You haven’t done your research, I see…

Eh. These kids playing for GCU didn’t scam anyone. It’s probably the pinnacle of their athletic careers with a chance to knock off a name brand school and they’re playing their guts out. I’m pulling for them even if I wouldn't send my kids there. Not that it will do them any good. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, texastroubadour said:

Kelvin doing post season Kelvin things

Well UH’s gameplan is just dumb. Stop thinking you will just shoot A&M out of the game. It’s clearly not working. 

A&M is driving and getting fouls, what a fucking genius concept.

If A&M wins this game it’s because of UH’s idiotic game plan. A&M is driving and getting fouls called, and crazily enough, UH is starting to get into foul trouble. But what do they do on the offensive end? Jack up 3s.

where was this crew when we were playing Houston?  This is what I said was the problem with Houston.  they just need one crew to call it tight/right with all their shoving, 2 hand handchecking and they could be in trouble.

• Hook 'Em 1

• Pancho unpinned this topic