Thread about B1G time stuff in the midwest...

kopp0e

13 minutes ago, Shmitty said:

Rutgers has no business being in a P5 conference. 

I can't bring myself to root for Ohio State, I despise them above all others except 1 other program.   I'll be forced to root for Penn State.  

Dude.  Child rape = no planets 4 u.

Team Meteor, Team Comet, Team Asteroid.  Sharknado, Fire, Brimstrone, take your pick.  You simply can not advocate for pedder under any circumscription.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Team Meteor, Team Comet, Team Asteroid.  Sharknado, Fire, Brimstrone, take your pick.  You simply can not advocate for pedder under any circumscription.

You can't advocate or those miserable mouthbreathers  in Ohio either. 

• Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Motherfucking this.  Child rape apologists vs. Pregnant-wife beating apologists.  Team Cataclysm.

Edited by TriStone

On 9/30/2018 at 5:10 PM, kopp0e said:

Post game Purdue point of view:

The openning sequence of this video answers the eternal question:

What if your jagoff uncle who always trys to talk sports w/ you at Thanksgiving but quickly shows he has no real incite was given a microphone and asked to recap a Purdue victory?

Seriously, this guy is from central casting. Any one of the following singular attributes would quallify him as 'jagoff uncle #1'. However, this fuckin' guy makes the clean sweep!

1.) Grown man in his 50's wearing a college hoodie

2.) Grown man in 2018 wearing cargo shorts

3.) Grown man in 2018 wearing mid-calf socks

4.) Grown man in 2018 wearing white tennis shoes

5.) Grown man in his 50's holding mic and stuttering like he's 16 and doing a high school recap

I can't look away!

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

The openning sequence of this video answers the eternal question:

What if your jagoff uncle who always trys to talk sports w/ you at Thanksgiving but quickly shows he has no real incite was given a microphone and asked to recap a Purdue victory?

Seriously, this guy is from central casting. Any one of the following singular attributes would quallify him as 'jagoff uncle #1'. However, this fuckin' guy makes the clean sweep!

1.) Grown man in his 50's wearing a college hoodie

2.) Grown man in 2018 wearing cargo shorts

3.) Grown man in 2018 wearing mid-calf socks

4.) Grown man in 2018 wearing white tennis shoes

5.) Grown man in his 50's holding mic and stuttering like he's 16 and doing a high school recap

I can't look away!

Well, it's better than hearing Scott Frost say for the 4th straight week: "I told the kids in the locker room let me know who's with us, cause I know where this is going", (or something like that)...

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, its that time again,

I AM CALLING MY SHOT!!!!!

UPSET SPECIAL! LEAD PIPE LOCK! STONE COLD STUNNER.

NORTHWESTERN OVER NOTRE DAME.

You heard it here folks. Wildcats straight up beat the Fighting Irish. You don't just walk into Ryan Stadium in Evanston Illinois and expect to leave with an easy victory. Its going to be a beat down. We are going to Lake the Posts and Party like its 1995!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, trza-hawk said:

Okay, its that time again,

I AM CALLING MY SHOT!!!!!

UPSET SPECIAL! LEAD PIPE LOCK! STONE COLD STUNNER.

NORTHWESTERN OVER NOTRE DAME.

You heard it here folks. Wildcats straight up beat the Fighting Irish. You don't just walk into Ryan Stadium in Evanston Illinois and expect to leave with an easy victory. Its going to be a beat down. We are going to Lake the Posts and Party like its 1995!

Pat Fitzgerald would love him to beat some Irish (again - he's done it once as a coach and once as a player)

18 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

I am not saying that Campbell isn't a better coach but he has been at ISU for a year longer than Fleck has been at Minny. Next year is the boat rowing year for Fleck. 

That's fair, but if you're comparing Year 2's, there isn't one.  When you consider Minny's SOS, it becomes a stronger case.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, kopp0e said:

Good for the Boilermakers, the program's future looks pretty bright in the B1G west..!

I cannot imagine why anyone would want to go to Louisville at the moment.  Feels like the only news coming out of there the past few years is scandal and failure.  Let it burn.

7 hours ago, Tex Long said:

B1G on the right path here - prefer Beauty Contest over Winner versus Winner. 

B1G has to figure something out, as is, the PAC has last been to the CFP in 2016 (ouch), wait, that's the last time the B1G went too... #DoubleOuch...

• 2 weeks later...