Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games

Machinator

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

So I guess Urban is saying his wife is a massive piece of shit who could’ve done something about all this but chose to stay silent.

So she will now likely lose her job since she is an employee at tOSU, right? Any consequences for her over not properly reporting this since her husband was apparently fucking clueless.

https://nursing.osu.edu/faculty-and-staff/faculty-directory/meyer-shelley.html

Edited by TexasFan21

14 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

So the wife of the head coach gets texts and bloody pictures of an assistant coach's wife having been abused by that assistant coach, and never discussed it with her husband?

No one on earth would believe that.

Also seems odd that he's suspended for games on Sept 1, 8, and 15, but only suspended from the program through Sept 2.  Why the difference?

The press releases will gloss over that fact. He will be intimately involved in all aspects of game prep after 9/2 except for actually wearing a headset come Saturday.

so, the guy you said was hard core against domestic violence and would withhold his billions of dollars of donations to tosu, what's he got to say about this?
I don't recall saying that. Maybe I did though?

Regardless, it looks like he's cool with this I guess.
Who is the “USA diving” staffer that got fired that they were talking about? The woman blowing ZS in the pics?
An assistant coach who was fired in 2014. He somehow got on with USA Diving. All got blowed up when a victim filed lawsuit in July.

Just now, Nicole44 said:

“I followed my heart, not my head,” Meyer said at the news conference. “I gave Zach Smith the benefit of the doubt. " Always follow your head man. Nuts. 

So his heart told him to keep employing a wife beater?  I'm pretty sure we have hard evidence that heart's not reliable

• Like 1

I’m going to start a new pro football league. The Fuck FL.  My teams will be coached by Art Briles, Urban Meyer, Zach Smith, Dj Durkin, the Richie Igcognito, and (on special release) Jerry Sandusky.  All players must have domestic assault arrests, protective orders, or some sort of history of abuse.  Half time entertainment will just be rapes and beatings with a single bass player playing the base line from another one bites the dust.  My league will be centered in Ohio.  I’ll make a killing.  

• Like 1

Just now, ClubWhatever said:

I’m going to start a new pro football league. The Fuck FL.  My teams will be coached by Art Briles, Urban Meyer, Zach Smith, Dj Durkin, the Richie Igcognito, and (on special release) Jerry Sandusky.  All players must have domestic assault arrests, protective orders, or some sort of history of abuse.  Half time entertainment will just be rapes and beatings with a single bass player playing the base line from another one bites the dust.  My league will be centered in Ohio.  I’ll make a killing.  

Just make sure you hold a few games in Europe every year, like the NFL. I suggest Pripyat