Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games

Machinator

More meathead bullshit.

Herbstreit advocating for football programs to hire ex-FBI agents to serve as internal investigative force reporting to Head Coaches. "You can have these guys give weekly reports to the Head Coach and keep him updated".

No, KIRK, don't hire or recruit shitheads.  

2 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

Herbstreit advocating for football programs to hire ex-FBI agents to serve as internal investigative force reporting to Head Coaches.

Great, no internal conflict there. Herbie continues to baffle me with his level of intelligence or lack there of.

5 hours ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

His doctor has advised against dancing.  He has that whole very serious very real very opportunistically timed heart condition, you know. 

Interdastingly, when a successor ( shark humper) used a fake death threat ( the pope claimed his heart was trying to kill him),he got termed for the lie, and no caish.

Edited by El Squared

39 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

Herbstreit:  "They felt that Urban was very forthcoming.  They felt good about his intent."  "He appears to have missed some red flags."

Like the one where his wife showed him texts of his coaches wife beat up?  Was that the flag he missed?  Or was it the sex with his secretary thing that he missed?

I'm curious which of those flags that he missed led to giving Zach the tiny bonus with a note of "personal matters."

8 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

"Bob Evans Breakfast Buffet for Life" as long as ole Urb wears his "Bob Evans Suspension Suspenders"

🤣🤣🤣

As predicted... "Bob Evans Suspension Suspenders" required for first three games.....

"enjoy breakfasts @ Bob Evans ole Urb for tOSU first 3 Games"

Edited by LTtxfan

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

Did anyone really think it would be anything other than a slap on the wrist? Meyer might be the best coach we have seen in this era besides Saban. He's powerful, hate him or not.  He was going nowhere. Tressel did win a title but he was nowhere near the stature of Urban.

Still bullshit, too. Tressel gets fired for some bullshit tattoo and Urban keeps his job over this.

Free tats worse the beating women , and the fetus.....allegedly.

Expected no less virtuousness from Thee OSU  Jello-spined BoT. 

No different than Blowu tho and POS Mixon.

• Like 2

Just now, El Squared said:

Free tats worse the beating women , and the fetus.....allegedly.

Expected no less virtuousness from Thee OSU  Jello-spined BoT. 

No different than Blowu tho and POS Mixon.

Exactly. Ohio St knows what is best. And that is to keep everyone happy and that means keeping Urban. Their fanbase gives no shits about what happened. The board of trustees said he should not be suspended at all. Only the president thought so. Everyone had Urban's back in this ordeal. And he's getting a measly 3 game suspension against teams that you and I could coach to a win. I thought minimum one season suspension should have been in order. And that is bare bones minimum.

Goes to show you that if you win, you get to skate by on this shit. Unless Urban is the actual one beating these women, he is shielded for life.

13 minutes ago, TexasFan21 said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tosu just does not give a shit because this could only get worse now that tosu has told the media to fuck off. espn can't carry the water, you have too many cfb outlets that are not going to walk away. 

54 minutes ago, pops said:

Damn it feels good to be a gangster on repeat in urbies car right now. 

What's first song Urby played in his Car after today's Press Conference??

Maybe "Oops…I Did It Again".... by Britney Spears

Edited by LTtxfan