Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games

Machinator

1 hour ago, Stella Link said:

As many have said here, this could be a Title IX violation, even thought it didn't directly involve any students, per se.  We'll find out later today "if" or how this was reported to department heads and administrators.  If nothing is said about how this was reported, tOSU administrators will have a lot of 'splainin' to do. 

Yeah but Title IX is not under the umbrella of the NCAA, or is it?.  That's the federal governments jurisdiction.

7 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Has Urban's contract extension been announced yet?

I think they will wait until after he and Shelley make it clear later today that that they care about women is their first priority and that Urban really really really is against domestic violence 

Edited by BurntOrangeCrush

5 minutes ago, The Gimp said:

Probably everybody just sitting around the table taking turns with their personal story of the time they had to slap a bitch.

5 minutes ago, The Gimp said:

Probably everybody just sitting around the table taking turns with their personal story of the time they had to slap a bitch.

You can say that again 

6 minutes ago, The Gimp said:

6 minutes ago, The Gimp said:

so nice say it twice.

6 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Ernie is gay and self centered, Urban is an asshole, Cookie needs a clinic, Bird hallucinates, that douche bag Count won't stop with his numbers bullshit and Oscar is a dick. Is it any wonder that I'm often frustrated?

Oh yeah, we all knew Urban was skating on this shit.

God Damnit, I told you that was a secret!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

I want Pete Thamel job. I wanna stand and take pics of 3 fat cops and a loading dock all day, tweet about nothing and get paid. Fucking Amazing.

More than Mack did his last couple years in Austin, so I guess there's that.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dr Fear said:

I just can't get over this damn loading dock.  So Urban's wife walks up and the cop slowly lowers down the lift and brings her up?

There was another video on Twitter/ESPN.  She walked up a hidden staircase off to the right side.  What am I doing with my life.  

• Like 2

UM will be “cleared” of any official wrongdoing*.

Its  too hard to prove that ZS was involved with domestic violence- after all he could have beat her while they were out of the country .

Ordering pizza was for UM’s after party.

Edited by El Squared

1 minute ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Will wait for the followup question  ..."So if he/tOSU did nothing wrong, why was Zach Smith fired a couple weeks ago?"

"Because Zach Smith was found to have violated school policy.  It's his fault.  Not that of our god and savio...   erm... Coach Meyer."  

• bob in houston changed the title to Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games