Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games

Machinator

At this point I assume that about 20 different journalists and thousands of Michigan fans have Freedom of Information Act'd everything there is to to possibly request. If that's how that works. I know blacklab submitted FOIA stuff before...can anyone just ask? 

If so I'm somewhat surprised that aggies don't literally just read everyone's emails all day trying to find dirt on UT's coaches. 

21 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

At this point I assume that about 20 different journalists and thousands of Michigan fans have Freedom of Information Act'd everything there is to to possibly request. If that's how that works. I know blacklab submitted FOIA stuff before...can anyone just ask? 

If so I'm somewhat surprised that aggies don't literally just read everyone's emails all day trying to find dirt on UT's coaches. 

texags is still processing the data dump, stupid sip!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m curious what Urban did that in the minds of pOSU officials is so terrible that he would deserve a suspension. If he followed policy in reporting abuse suspicions, he is innocent, right? They are going to bet on no more skeletons surfacing to illustrate their moral bankruptcy. It will work in that UM will win double digit games for them again this year. It will fail in that his reputation will start to affect some recruits (hello massive neg recruiting) and in that there are always more skeletons. It will drag on, popping up in the news every time Brett sources new dirt. Forever.

Edited by Magus Ossis

46 minutes ago, Magus Ossis said:

I’m curious what Urban did that in the minds of pOSU officials is so terrible that he would deserve a suspension. If he followed policy in reporting abuse suspicions, he is innocent, right? They are going to bet on no more skeletons surfacing to illustrate their moral bankruptcy. It will work in that UM will win double digit games for them again this year. It will fail in that his reputation will start to affect some recruits (hello massive neg recruiting) and in that there are always more skeletons. It will drag on, popping up in the news every time Brett sources new dirt. Forever.

Anything for football.  The almighty dollar rules.  I just hope when the shit hits the fan around here, that we don't sacrifice our integrity for a few football wins.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, alincoln said:

The Texas job is always listed as one of the top 3 jobs in the country and is usually number one.  Ohio State is considered a top-10 job and is arguably top-5. 

The resilience of the Texas brand is stunning given that Texas has only been in the national elite for one 6 year stretch in the past 35 years (2004 - 2009).  

You have got to be fucking joking.  We owned the 60's!

Wondering how #metoo and other advocacy groups will choke down a “suspension w/time served” judgement for a public institution that tacitly tolerates violence against women..?

That may result in a slow burning fuse that sets off new revelations in the meat of the season and forces the pope’s abdication.

49 minutes ago, Stella Link said:

So, where is the NCAA in all of this?  

Pfffffffft.  You think those guys have time to worry about some lady getting smacked around?  They're busy making sure these kids who are risking life and limb never make a dime while universities, coaches, the media, etc. rake in billions of dollars.  Just think of how unethical that would be!  /s

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Can you guys keep a secret?

I want him fired.  When in doubt, be brave and do the right thing.  Our brand is damaged regardless and people will forever say, "LOL fuck Ohio, dildos and wife-beater," but they can hardly criticize us for firing a coach who loses 1 game a year.

All that said, feel compelled to defend him with my dying breath if he's kept.  And I think he'll be kept.

40 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Can you guys keep a secret?

I want him fired.  When in doubt, be brave and do the right thing.  Our brand is damaged regardless and people will forever say, "LOL fuck Ohio, dildos and wife-beater," but they can hardly criticize us for firing a coach who loses 1 game a year.

All that said, feel compelled to defend him with my dying breath if he's kept.  And I think he'll be kept.

get the fuck outta here with that shit . embrace your tattoo,dildo and cock ring with a side of sad pizza heritage .

well as this drug on no surprise it looks like either "time served" or fired and fired is looking like less of an option

even if urban was not pushing back hard against a suspension you have to think that a guy like him with his ego would have pulled a jumbo fisher this year at osu and just coasted and waited for some desperate shit bag program to give him a call (someone in the SEC SEC SEC most likely or perhaps even some really desperate ACC program)

there is no way he was just going to eat a 2 or 3 game (much less more) game suspension and put in real effort the rest of the year and then come back the next year he is either going to show everyone he is in charge or he would ride out the season and be gone

no surprise it looks like osu will not have the balls to push back and at least suspend for some games

probably now they are feeling out the AD to see how much they can bribe him to stick around and for how long before he says fuck this I am out of here that or they are figuring out how they can lay it all on him.....I saw some shit bag osu fan on 24X 7 post "it is not like urban is in charge of the staff and stuff"......hahahahaha yea right fuck head you think urban does not hire and fire the coaches on his staff get the fuck out of here.....hell they might even be working with the university president to see how long they can get him to stuck around before he gets the fuck out and moves on to a place where he does not have to take heat for harboring a fucked up football factory staff

Edited by ButtFumble

• bob in houston changed the title to Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games