Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games

Machinator

4 hours ago, Brothahorn said:
8 hours ago, UcancallmeSurly said:
Didn’t see this posted, here’s Zach Smith’s office bj buddy.   I didn’t check the sex toy inventory, but let’s hope gimp mask made the cart.
http://ohiostatebuckeyes.com/staff/shannon-smith/

Ok. That's creepy. I wouldn't want to take the chance on us being related. Columbus ain't that big.

Columbus proper is just shy of a million. The metro area is over 2 million. 

And yes that is a Columbus 8. 

4 hours ago, Brothahorn said:
8 hours ago, UcancallmeSurly said:
Didn’t see this posted, here’s Zach Smith’s office bj buddy.   I didn’t check the sex toy inventory, but let’s hope gimp mask made the cart.
http://ohiostatebuckeyes.com/staff/shannon-smith/

Ok. That's creepy. I wouldn't want to take the chance on us being related. Columbus ain't that big.

Columbus proper is within 25K of Austin. The metro area is over 2 million. 

And yes that is a Columbus 8. 

22 minutes ago, smwhorn said:

I hope so.  Most Baylor fans actually believe it.

We’re already considered part of the evil axis of CFB power, so I’ll take all the hate anyone can muster. It makes winning all the much more fun. Winning is of its finest vintage when the whining is coming from a true villain like OSU, Baylor, Meyer, Briles, ATM, etc. Fuck’em if they can’t take a joke. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

We’re already considered part of the evil axis of CFB power, so I’ll take all the hate anyone can muster. It makes winning all the much more fun. Winning is of its finest vintage when the whining is coming from a true villain like OSU, Baylor, Meyer, Briles, ATM, etc. Fuck’em if they can’t take a joke. 

Is OUsux not a villain then?  They should be at the head of that list.  

19 minutes ago, Shmitty said:

Is OUsux not a villain then?  They should be at the head of that list.  

Yeah, but they’re an actual worthy and legitimate rival. And frankly, it’s been a good long while since we’ve made them whine, so I left them out of it. The others I mentioned have been bitches about Texas either lately or for time immemorial.

• Like 2

I got a theory brewing here. If Urban Meyer really is fired then I think that he was the one who had snook write the hit piece on Herman. We all know that Meyer personally hates Herman but the OSU fan base loved him, so Urban wanted to make sure that OSU couldn't bring Herman in as a replacement he created the rumor that Herman started all this.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Not a Sock said:

I got a theory brewing here. If Urban Meyer really is fired then I think that he was the one who had snook write the hit piece on Herman. We all know that Meyer personally hates Herman but the OSU fan base loved him, so Urban wanted to make sure that OSU couldn't bring Herman in as a replacement he created the rumor that Herman started all this.

Why would he leave Texas for tOSU?  That's a lateral move at best. 

24 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Yeah, but they’re an actual worthy and legitimate rival. And frankly, it’s been a good long while since we’ve made them whine, so I left them out of it. The others I mentioned have been bitches about Texas either lately or for time immemorial.

So the Mixon scandal didn't make them any less worthy and legitimate?  I beg to differ.  

28 minutes ago, Not a Sock said:

Lets not kid ourselves OSU is a playoff team right now, we are still several years away from that.

Ohio State is not a better job than Texas.

As long as Herman believes he has this program on the right trajectory (and the dude has never seemed to lack for confidence), he ain't going anywhere else in the CFB world, save for some sort of scandal or if he is fired for performance reasons.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Shmitty said:

So the Mixon scandal didn't make them any less worthy and legitimate?  I beg to differ.  

This wasn’t about OU and I clearly stated why I didn’t include them. Are they bad guys doing bad things? Yeah, but that wasn’t the point. If you’ve got to grind on ou, have a ball but this is about whiny bitch programs currently or always blaming mean old Texas for their ills, which OU is not doing. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

This wasn’t about OU and I clearly stated why I didn’t include them. Are they bad guys doing bad things? Yeah, but that wasn’t the point. If you’ve got to grind on ou, have a ball but this is about whiny bitch programs currently or always blaming mean old Texas for their ills, which OU is not doing. 

So very true.  I sure don't like OU, but there fan base sure ain't blaming Texas for all their whoas, and bitching like aggy for everything wrong with their lives.

39 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Ohio State is not a better job than Texas.

As long as Herman believes he has this program on the right trajectory (and the dude has never seemed to lack for confidence), he ain't going anywhere else in the CFB world, save for some sort of scandal or if he is fired for performance reasons.

Conceivably he could/should be fired after next year if we haven't shown improvement.  At tOSU he'd get a mulligan for this year and then probably get 3 or 4 more before they'd let him go.  Like you said, if he thinks he has things moving in the right direction, maybe this doesn't enter his mind.  

So 24hrs from now, they should be announcing Urban’s raise-right?   I’m sure a mandatory donation of 10% of his salary will be steered towards the Ohio state school of social work for research on ending domestic violence.  

1 hour ago, Not a Sock said:

Of course it was Meyer.  His motives?  Who gives a shit.

1 hour ago, WBT said:

Conceivably he could/should be fired after next year if we haven't shown improvement.  At tOSU he'd get a mulligan for this year and then probably get 3 or 4 more before they'd let him go.  Like you said, if he thinks he has things moving in the right direction, maybe this doesn't enter his mind.  

you really think he gets fired after 2 when charlie got 3?

• bob in houston changed the title to Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games