Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games

Machinator

4 hours ago, Parliament said:

Whether he knew or not. Whether he knew it all or not, does not matter much. At best, Urby ran a poor organization. IMHO, and I'm not saying this is what I want, this is not fireable. Yet.

And that's my beef with McMurphy. By holding stuff out and releasing it for maximum drama, that is NOT journalism. It's sensationalism. Sadly that's kinda irrelevant, as this is all our own creation.

At some point Mcmurphy will run out of new bombshells. He may already have. Or maybe not. Even Surly Texas does not know. The University has to decide if they wanna wait on his whim, or go now with whatever their decision is.

This guy disagrees.

00xp-pentagon-slide-F5ZW-articleLarge.jp

33 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

He apparently actually read an article about what Dick Vitale thinks about Urban Meyer, so I'm definitely going with disturbed.

If my posi+rep was not tapped out, I would hit the dab like button..! It's really too many articles to read, and almost all have a bit of new info... It's just crazy, nothing I've seen before...

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

6 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Every good bet it was the assistant he was fucking in the office that has this dirt.

That's my thought if I'm tOSU... an assistant who is still on our payroll could possibly add way more info that we don't necessarily want to get out right now.

i.e. A current tOSU employee who could back up all these McMurphy statements as she probably knows everything

21 minutes ago, demos said:

Didn't realize he was still relevant with regards to basketball either. His schtick became all consuming and he's become a caricature (kinda like Berman) that espn keeps around.

To me he is more or less an official mascot of the ACC, especially Duke...

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, kopp0e said:

well with greg flemgar involved and supporting McMurphy things do not look as good now since greg is a known idiot

but that is pretty harsh for osu if McMurphy has info from sources that worked in the athletics office at osu and you have to wonder about that dick pic too......besides the fact that idiots send dick pics you have to wonder how fucked up and stupid someone is to be at the Whitehouse and think to themselves "hey I bet I can slip in the bathroom and take a dick pic".......you have to be fucked in the head to come up with that idea

not to mention it was surely not Courtney that he sent it to and that McMurphy got it from so osu has to be shitting now about who has more shit like dick pics and pics of smith getting head much less anyone with a brain is going to have to wonder what more stupid shit a guy that takes dick pics at the Whitehouse and has sex shit sent to his WORK PLACE is capable of doing and documenting and sending around to others

35 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

well with greg flemgar involved and supporting McMurphy things do not look as good now since greg is a known idiot

but that is pretty harsh for osu if McMurphy has info from sources that worked in the athletics office at osu and you have to wonder about that dick pic too......besides the fact that idiots send dick pics you have to wonder how fucked up and stupid someone is to be at the Whitehouse and think to themselves "hey I bet I can slip in the bathroom and take a dick pic".......you have to be fucked in the head to come up with that idea

not to mention it was surely not Courtney that he sent it to and that McMurphy got it from so osu has to be shitting now about who has more shit like dick pics and pics of smith getting head much less anyone with a brain is going to have to wonder what more stupid shit a guy that takes dick pics at the Whitehouse and has sex shit sent to his WORK PLACE is capable of doing and documenting and sending around to others

I think the best thing for the Buckeyes right now is to cut all ties with Smith, and anyone the school thinks he may have been screwing on the clock...

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Okay. We need to change the fucking title of this thread back to the original and take Herman's name out of it, unless someone comes with an actual fact that he had anything to do with this.

Change it to the original thread name or add, yes Zach Smith is a scumbag. We can change it to Urbans here, national championship the next year and Urban had another heart attack the following year. Whatever it is, lets disassociate this with our coach and university.

• Like 4

• bob in houston changed the title to Urban Meyer placed on administrative leave, now with c rings and d pics
59 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

From that link:

McMurphy said the story was published on WatchStadium.com after being reviewed and vetted by multiple attorneys.

Here is the entirety of McMurphy’s response:

“Zach Smith was an employee at Ohio State, having sex with a subordinate in the football offices. He was taking photos of these acts, nude photos of himself in the facility and at an official team function at the White House, with a phone he conducts university business on.

“The staff member he engaged in these sexual acts with (was) re-assigned to another department in 2015, but Zach was not disciplined.

“Zach has all these sex items (more than 30 deliveries in a 12-week span) sent to him -- not at his home -- but his place of employment, a state university that receives both federal and state tax dollars.

This is another example -- along with the 2009 domestic violence arrest at UF (University of Florida), 2013 drunk-driving arrest in Ohio and 2015 domestic violence incidents -- of Zach’s utter lack of credibility, because he continues to say Urban (Meyer) didn’t know anything. Yet they worked together for 11 years.

“One last thing: I have not used one anonymous source in any of my reports and everything -- every single thing -- I’ve reported an employee or employees at Ohio State already had knowledge of.

“Yet Zach Smith remained an Ohio State employee until it became public.”

There is enough to this whole story that we will never know... But should be certain is Ohio State eliminating any chance for Zach to return, at all...

1 hour ago, PittsburghTiger said:

“Zach Smith was an employee at Ohio State, having sex with a subordinate in the football offices. He was taking photos of these acts, nude photos of himself in the facility and at an official team function at the White House, with a phone he conducts university business on.

Was this idiot doing this shit on a phone that could've been subject to FOIA?

• Like 2

Not only will Urban not get punished but I fully expect the university president to publicly apologize to Urban for interfering with his fall practice schedule and getting the team ready for the coming season.  Perhaps a bonus and a contract extension with a significant pay raise will help speed the healing process from the over reaction by this lynch mob committee.

Ohio State is rapidly moving up the list of teams I hate with only Notre Dame, aggy and ou ahead of them.

6 hours ago, Blotto said:

38644135_2052561801434540_76632893033294

Triple cock rings, ball lifters, jock suspenders....what do you guys expect? It's says right there in his annual performance review that Urban expected  Smith to work on his unit strength and unit behavior. 

I'm guessing there was no comments, as someone had a "ball-&-gag" order..! 😋

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Blotto said:

38644135_2052561801434540_76632893033294

Triple cock rings, ball lifters, jock suspenders....what do you guys expect? It's says right there in his annual performance review that Urban expected  Smith to work on his unit strength and unit behavior. 

This is real? Where'd you see it?

14 hours ago, kopp0e said:

If anyone cared what Dicky V thinks, here you go...

Vitale is a Tier 1 Douche with likely dementia.

Soiling himself publicly with both ends of his gastrointestinal tract (and simultaneously) is what he does well.

I'm sure he has some hot takes on North Korea and Iran too.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, El Squared said:

Vitale is a Tier 1 Douche with likely dementia.

Soiling himself publicly with both ends of his gastrointestinal tract (and simultaneously) is what he does well.

I'm sure he has some hot takes on North Korea and Iran too.

It's the Catholic connection.  Vitale has amazing timing, too.

15 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

From that link:

McMurphy said the story was published on WatchStadium.com after being reviewed and vetted by multiple attorneys.

Here is the entirety of McMurphy’s response:

“The staff member he engaged in these sexual acts with (was) re-assigned to another department in 2015, but Zach was not disciplined.

“Zach has all these sex items (more than 30 deliveries in a 12-week span) sent to him -- not at his home -- but his place of employment, a state university that receives both federal and state tax dollars.

This is another example -- along with the 2009 domestic violence arrest at UF (University of Florida), 2013 drunk-driving arrest in Ohio and 2015 domestic violence incidents -- of Zach’s utter lack of credibility, because he continues to say Urban (Meyer) didn’t know anything. Yet they worked together for 11 years.

“One last thing: I have not used one anonymous source in any of my reports and everything -- every single thing -- I’ve reported an employee or employees at Ohio State already had knowledge of.

“Yet Zach Smith remained an Ohio State employee until it became public.”

Do their fans have official fake news t-shirts made yet?

• bob in houston changed the title to Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games