Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games

Machinator

^^^^

Drake told WOSU Radio that two weeks was more of a a “projected goal,” before adding “the investigation is underway as we speak and it will be finished when it is finished. The most important thing is to get good information so we can make the right decisions going forward.”

Saved you a click.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

^^^^

Drake told WOSU Radio that two weeks was more of a a “projected goal,” before adding “the investigation is underway as we speak and it will be finished when it is finished. The most important thing is to get good information so we can make the right decisions going forward.”

Saved you a click.

lol. If Maryland Prez never goes on stage and announces the independent review team, Urbs would have been reinstated today. Now they have to make this look legit but Ohio has already shown their true colors.

“What we’re doing is an investigation to try to find out exactly what happened, why, and what the context was. I’m going to wait until I know those things before I make conclusions. I’m doing my best possible job to keep an open mind. As I said, stay tuned.”

giphy.gif

Edited by Goodman
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

^^^^

Saved you a click.

You kids are driving me nuts! If you don’t shut up, I’ll turn this car around! Don’t think I won’t do it!

Investigation is supposed to be concluded by Sunday if I recall the timeline correctly (2 weeks? from start). So they give their report to the high muckety mucks to review late Sunday. That takes 3 or 4 days. Lawyers. Then some more lawyers. Late Friday next week they'll tweet. Urbs is staying.  Book it.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Investigation is supposed to be concluded by Sunday if I recall the timeline correctly (2 weeks? from start). So they give their report to the high muckety mucks to review late Sunday. That takes 3 or 4 days. Lawyers. Then some more lawyers. Late Friday next week they'll tweet. Urbs is staying.  Book it.

I spoke with a friend of mine who does sports talk radio in Columbus. He doesn't have inside info. but he is pretty confident that Urban will stay. There is too much money and support for there to be a different outcome.

1 hour ago, Bevo said:

I spoke with a friend of mine who does sports talk radio in Columbus. He doesn't have inside info. but he is pretty confident that Urban will stay. There is too much money and support for there to be a different outcome.

So they're going to fire Shelley, right? Pound of flesh for the good of the Republic.

25 minutes ago, Steel Shank said:

What's the latest, fellas?

Well, Nuke's scared because his eyelids are jammed and his old man's here. We need a live... is it a live rooster?   We need a live rooster to take the curse off Jose's glove and nobody seems to know what to get Millie or Jimmy for their wedding present.  We're dealing with a lot of shit.

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

So, if Urban is "acquitted", what kind of fallout could we expect nationally/ESPN, locally, other coaches, etc? 

A 30 for 30 narrated by Herbie focusing on how even on his paid vacation from the team he centered himself and found Jesus which helped him win more games. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bevo said:

Where do I send my $9.95?

Edited by ChiTownDoc
That’s inside info. Chip out front should have told you.

this McMurphy dude fucks:

Koffel: Sounds like extortion. Thanks for the texts Brett. I’d get a lawyer if I were you.
McMurphy: Not extortion. I’m not asking for money nor have I received any money. I’m asking for your comment to my original question: what was the purpose of taking these photos and why were the items delivered to the Woody Hayes Center? And did Urban Meyer have knowledge of any of this?
McMurphy: As a courtesy, as you said you would extend, here are my questions: what was the purpose of taking these photos and why were the items delivered to the Woody Hayes Center? And did Urban Meyer have knowledge of any of this? Thx u
Koffel: You know these were accessed illegally. Another felony
McMurphy: I don’t know how they were accessed. Can you answer my questions please
Koffel: You absolutely know or should know these were obtained without my client’s consent. If not, you do know.
Koffel: *now
McMurphy: What are the answers to my questions?
Koffel: You have my answers & my advice. Tread very lightly.
McMurphy: You didn’t answer my questions? So you have nothing further?
Koffel: Not him except with his face. Gag gifts. The oral sex is not him.
McMurphy: Want to double check: White House picture with his tie and wedding ring that are visible from media photos of the event is not him?
Koffel: Nope
McMurphy: Thx u
Koffel: This is receiving stolen property.
Koffel: If any one of this is published or referenced we will refer to the county prosecutor. This is a felony ORC 2913.04
Koffel: Also you are under RC 2913.05

Documents and receipts Stadium has obtained show Zach Smith ordered more than $2,200 in sex toys, male apparel and photography equipment and had the items delivered to him at Ohio State’s Woody Hayes Athletic Center in 2015.

The Woody Hayes Athletic Center houses all Buckeye football operations.

All of the items were delivered to “Zach Smith, Woody Hayes Athletic Center, 535 Irving Schottenstein Drive, Columbus” between February and May 2015. Copies of some of those documents are listed below.

Courtney Smith said Zach Smith took multiple photos of his penis inside the Ohio State coaches’ offices, inside the White House when the Buckeyes visited in 2015 and also photographed himself in the coaches’ offices receiving oral sex and having sex with a OSU staffer.

After winning the 2014 national title, the Buckeyes were honored at the White House on April 20, 2015.

One photo of Smith’s penis, taken on April 20, 2015 according to a time stamp, shows Smith in his black suit he wore to the White House event. Another photo of Smith’s penis includes a White House bathroom towel featuring the Seal of the President of the United States.

Pics of the OSU staffer?

40 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

This guy seems like a real winner. 

36 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

The shit is just getting weird now. Focus on the domestic violence and whether Urbs knew about it, Brett.

2 hours ago, BrazilHorn said:

A 30 for 30 narrated by Herbie focusing on how even on his paid vacation from the team he centered himself and found Jesus which helped him win more games. 

Herbie: "And all of OSU's 'problems' were the result of meddling from that cesspool in Austin, Texas, and their coach, who was bitter from losing a single recruiting battle."

Edited by Deej

22 minutes ago, C-Man said:

The shit is just getting weird now. Focus on the domestic violence and whether Urbs knew about it, Brett.

It's weird but I think it's relevant. Sex toys sent to your place of employment is odd and certainly signals that Urban had little control/oversight of the program. 

35 minutes ago, tejas60 said:

this McMurphy dude fucks:

Koffel: Sounds like extortion. Thanks for the texts Brett. I’d get a lawyer if I were you.
McMurphy: Not extortion. I’m not asking for money nor have I received any money. I’m asking for your comment to my original question: what was the purpose of taking these photos and why were the items delivered to the Woody Hayes Center? And did Urban Meyer have knowledge of any of this?
McMurphy: As a courtesy, as you said you would extend, here are my questions: what was the purpose of taking these photos and why were the items delivered to the Woody Hayes Center? And did Urban Meyer have knowledge of any of this? Thx u
Koffel: You know these were accessed illegally. Another felony
McMurphy: I don’t know how they were accessed. Can you answer my questions please
Koffel: You absolutely know or should know these were obtained without my client’s consent. If not, you do know.
Koffel: *now
McMurphy: What are the answers to my questions?
Koffel: You have my answers & my advice. Tread very lightly.
McMurphy: You didn’t answer my questions? So you have nothing further?
Koffel: Not him except with his face. Gag gifts. The oral sex is not him.
McMurphy: Want to double check: White House picture with his tie and wedding ring that are visible from media photos of the event is not him?
Koffel: Nope
McMurphy: Thx u
Koffel: This is receiving stolen property.
Koffel: If any one of this is published or referenced we will refer to the county prosecutor. This is a felony ORC 2913.04
Koffel: Also you are under RC 2913.05

If McMurphy gets arrested, ill post bail because this is hilarious. 

• Like 2

Meyer/Smith/snoopy camp is trying to twist the narrative that Smith never did anything wrong, the only abuse was her abusing him and being crazy, victim shaming.   Urban didn't do anything wrong because smith never did anything wrong.   He only laid hands on her as defensive moves to get away from her abuse.   And it's an orchestrated takedown of a couple good men.  

This further discredits the "Smith is the victim because really he's not really a bad guy narrative.  The more instances where smiths credibility comes into question, the less his story holds up.   Building character questions about why UM kept such a shitbag on staff for so long which is the basis for why he should be fired. 

Edited by Treefidy
  • Like 3

• bob in houston changed the title to Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games