Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games

Machinator

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

How can I state this entire issue is not about domestic violence, you ask? Once again, for the 100th time, the Powell police have investigated and never found evidence to warrant charges. That doesn’t mean Zach Smith was a saint. He cheated on his wife. I am sure he put his hands on her as well, as she did him, especially after they both had tipped a few.

Whatever point Snook was trying to make here, he failed, miserably.

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

How can I state this entire issue is not about domestic violence, you ask? Once again, for the 100th time, the Powell police have investigated and never found evidence to warrant charges. That doesn’t mean Zach Smith was a saint. He cheated on his wife. I am sure he put his hands on her as well, as she did him, especially after they both had tipped a few.

WTF?  I'm not sure Snook understands what domestic violence means...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

This bitch Snook talks out both sides of his mouth. First Herman leaked the information over a recruit and now the Hermans are decent ppl with no axe to grind against Meyer? Which one is it fuckboi?

He is Chip-tier needing to keep Texas out of their mouths. 

6 hours ago, Parliament said:

https://969thegame.iheart.com/featured/open-mike/content/2018-08-15-podcast-the-ohio-state-side-of-the-story-w-authorreporter-jeff-snook/

So I guess Snook continues to insist Herman was the source.  It matters not, but I know you people wanna know. 

I’d bet a fair amount of $ Herman influenced this case... and I’d bet all my money that Urban is guilty of tampering, coercion and everything else a narcissistic elite football coach would do to serve his own agenda.

What can they prove is all that matters in this case.  Regardless if we are playing the game, Herman is a saint for helping a damstrel in distress and exposing the evil doings of Czar Meyer.

20 minutes ago, UcancallmeSurly said:

I’d bet a fair amount of $ Herman influenced this case... and I’d bet all my money that Urban is guilty of tampering, coercion and everything else a narcissistic elite football coach would do to serve his own agenda.

What can they prove is all that matters in this case.  Regardless if we are playing the game, Herman is a saint for helping a damstrel in distress and exposing the evil doings of Czar Meyer.

How anyone can spin Herman’s involvement being anything other than positive is fucking BEYOND me. Who gives a shit if he “blew the whistle” on a fucking scumbag? The hell is wrong with people?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, El Squared said:

This is a business decision for tOSU and their BOR, not really about ethics or laws.

They needed time to crunch the numbers, sample and predict sponsor and donor impact, reaction, etc.

100% of the issue here is about the Benjamins. That is all.

Don't forget:

They needed time to create the right evidence and make sure all parties involved are on the same page.

4 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

This bitch Snook talks out both sides of his mouth. First Herman leaked the information over a recruit and now the Hermans are decent ppl with no axe to grind against Meyer? Which one is it fuckboi?

What Snook should be told:

you-got-diarrhea-comin-out-yo-mouth-aint

4 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

That's fine. Just don't mischaracterize what the "other side" thinks. I doubt a single person here just doesn't care about rape, or at least cares more about winning football games than rape. Our fanbase is very different from the jort-wearing trash from the midwest. 

Shit, dude, I think there's at least one person on this very board who, if the fingers were pointed Texas' way, would be on the "bitches be lyin', snitches get stitches, support the staff over these sluts" train.

And this pains me to say, but I gotta agree with Carton here. Casey Horny's continued employment at Texas looks bad at the very least, and the response from Herman about hiring him was a big, foul, steaming pile of maggot-ridden bullshit. 

Texas fans have never been ones to put football above the University, and we shouldn't fucking start now. Remember how pissed we were at "mackbrown-texasfootball.com?" That's the spirit, and that's the right spirit. I'd rather us be too quick on the trigger of pitchforks, tar & feather, and banners than be like those guys over there  --> points in the general direction of State College, PA

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Shit, dude, I think there's at least one person on this very board who, if the fingers were pointed Texas' way, would be on the "bitches be lyin', snitches get stitches, support the staff over these sluts" train.

And this pains me to say, but I gotta agree with Carton here. Casey Horny's continued employment at Texas looks bad at the very least, and the response from Herman about hiring him was a big, foul, steaming pile of maggot-ridden bullshit. 

Texas fans have never been ones to put football above the University, and we shouldn't fucking start now. Remember how pissed we were at "mackbrown-texasfootball.com?" That's the spirit, and that's the right spirit. I'd rather us be too quick on the trigger of pitchforks, tar & feather, and banners than be like those guys over there  --> points in the general direction of State College, PA

Oh please. It doesn't pain you to say it. Our past disagreements stemmed entirely from your vociferous, borderline sexual defense of one Gregory P. Davis. To which you have admitted to eventually seeing the obvious light. At this point, you damn near love me. It's cool man, I don't judge folks on their sexual preferences. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Oh please. It doesn't pain you to say it. Our past disagreements stemmed entirely from your vociferous, borderline sexual defense of one Gregory P. Davis. To which you have admitted to eventually seeing the obvious light. At this point, you damn near love me. It's cool man, I don't judge folks on their sexual preferences. 

I fucking can injure myself however I goddamn well like, from defending Greg Davis to agreeing with you, and you will like it, motherfucker.

22 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Ahh good ole GDGD, I'd take him over QB dive Beck.

7 hours ago, Machinator said:

Snook's latest:

JFC, they have their own Bill Little though theirs condones family violence.  

"He's changed, UM is not the same shitbag he was at UF.

He no longer covers for rapists, murderers, abusers and criminals.... he merely employs assistants who do that sort of thing.  Totally new person."

seriously fuck this guy, and fuck UM and that whole program

5 hours ago, El Squared said:

This is a business decision for tOSU and their BOR, not really about ethics or laws.

They needed time to crunch the numbers, sample and predict sponsor and donor impact, reaction, etc.

100% of the issue here is about the Benjamins. That is all.

Yeah, Urban isn't going anywhere for the simple reason that tOSU will make more money with UM as head coach than any other coach. This isn't a case like Baylor or PSU because there arent multiple victims that wil sue. They know this will all blow over with time.

UM has a .850 winning percentage and 3 national championships, they arent going to get a better coach and the risk of dropping him for someone else isn't financially prudent. If UM had a .500 winning percentage in Columbus, he'd already be gone. 

2 hours ago, Machinator said:

Do yourself a favor and skip the responses to the tweet.

from a nice Bucke
More
Replying to @KyleRowland

Courtney claiming to take the high road after trying to take down a third party in Urban Meyer makes her sound even more crazy. Hopefully her mom or Zach/Lynn takes custody of the kids. Courtney is koo koo

46 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:
from a nice Bucke
More
Replying to @KyleRowland

Courtney claiming to take the high road after trying to take down a third party in Urban Meyer makes her sound even more crazy. Hopefully her mom or Zach/Lynn takes custody of the kids. Courtney is koo koo

Please tell me you are quoting a pOSU fan and not offering your own opinion.

On 8/15/2018 at 9:34 PM, LTtxfan said:

Won't be popular, but Urban staying at tOSU probably happens after 2-4 Games of Suspension.....Might be best for Herman for story on Zach Smith to die now....

Funny how Austin may take over the Columbus, OH Soccer Team..... and folks in Columbus think HERMANATOR is the Tipster on Urban mess..... 

Folks in Austin, not popular in Ohio

200.gif

• Like 2

• bob in houston changed the title to Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games