Brett Kavanaugh Confirmation Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

16 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

For those who tried to come into this with an open mind, the airplane line of questioning does nothing but make Ford more relatable. It was a terrible idea.

so . . . another datapoint for republicans don't know what a silver bullet looks like?

another in a long line of wrongheaded approaches from people who have no idea what reality is.

Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

Anyone wanna tell me how this is going overall?  Is BK fucked or FUCKED?  Thank you,

capital letters FUCKED.

and so is the republican party in the short term. this is terrible for them. this woman is possibly the best witness i've ever seen, but i'm no law dog.

Ford is so eager to please. She's so nice and there is fucking ZERO guile to anything she says or does. It's amazing to watch.
She is in there with fucking snakes and she's like this really nice, well-educated aunt you have that would make you brownies and be genuinely interested in how your school classes are going.

You’re a lot younger than I thought if Ford could be your aunt.

I watched for a bit on the local live news feed on FB.....KXAN in Austin for god's sake .... and the comments are disgusting and infuriating in attacking her. Even -- or mostly -- from women. It's shocking and sick.

This cancerous contingent of about 40% of the population is why these old fossils feel completely entitled to do the worst to everyone. The base is going to go apeshit if the nom is pulled. 

1 minute ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

I watched for a bit on the local live news feed on FB.....KXAN in Austin for god's sake .... and the comments are disgusting and infuriating in attacking her. Even -- or mostly -- from women. It's shocking and sick.

This cancerous contingent of about 40% of the population is why these old fossils feel completely entitled to do the worst to everyone. The base is going to go apeshit if the nom is pulled. 

But don't you dare call them deplorable.