Roy Moore will never be Governor of Alabama.

Cheeseweasel

• 1 month later...
Shit, Jones stands a chance against Dr. Creepy Ex-Governor too.

It may be a regular election not a special but as I was a lone voice saying Jones had a great shot even before the Pedo Roy stuff became public and I live here, I have a bit of a better read than most of y’all Texans.

There are a lot of female republicans in Alabama who vote for all R but not for Moore or Bentley.

And don’t forget what put Jones over the top - larger than normal turnout amongst groups that typically don’t vote.

Put Moore on the ballot again and that will happen again.

Don’t underestimate how motivating the Jones victory was to those historically apathetic groups.

They saw proof their votes mattered.

They won’t forget that.

Indeed- what people don’t understand is that Republicans in Alabama actually turned out for Moore. He lost anyway, because black women showed up and kicked his ass.
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

I love that “If I run he knows I’ll beat Doug Jones “.

Well, ya molesting jizz cracker, history tells us that ain’t true.’

And call him Senator Jones, you disrespectful ditch pig. Put the respect on his name he earned by whipping your narrow pedophilic ass.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I love that “If I run he knows I’ll beat Doug Jones “.

Well, ya molesting jizz cracker, history tells us that ain’t true.’

And call him Senator Jones, you disrespectful ditch pig. Put the respect on his name he earned by whipping your narrow pedophilic ass.

oh my god wow GIF

lol Roy Moore makes my soul rage.

If there’s ever a breaking news story about a woman in Alabama being dragged out of a Roy Moore rally screaming invectives and strings of colorful creative curse words, y’all can point to the television and say “I know that woman from the internet!”

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Fredo didn’t post that without daddy’s approval.  Wonder if Moore has the balls to attack them.   

That’s got to burn Moore’s ass that a couple of Yankee New Yorkers are mocking him about losing to a Democrat.  

he definitely has daddy's approval.  daddy already tweeted that moore shouldn't run.

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

"Running for office should never become a business model."

The accusation confession isn't even slightly difficult to find in that one.

It actually is Moore's business model. We get literal minded and think he wants to be in office. No. Whenever he's there, he tries to get kicked out, so he can dun Great-Aint Lula for her SSN check.

• Like 1

‪The irony of anyone with Trump DNA accusing anyone of letting ego override patriotism is breathtaking.‬
‪We already have enough twatwaffles ruining our state so Dumbo Junior can kindly take his vacuous, vapid, half-witted opinion & stick it up his ass. He’s a chicken fried fuckbag.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

Stealing this as my second band name.

My first band name is "Pinche Gringo". Me and a bunch of other white boys sing Mexican classics at Latin Fest, while the crowd screams our name.

Just leave “Austin Servant Girl Annihilator” alone.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

‪The irony of anyone with Trump DNA accusing anyone of letting ego override patriotism is breathtaking.‬
‪We already have enough twatwaffles ruining our state so Dumbo Junior can kindly take his vacuous, vapid, half-witted opinion & stick it up his ass. He’s a chicken fried fuckbag.

You. Are. On. Fire.

20 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

Stealing this as my second band name.

My first band name is "Pinche Gringo". Me and a bunch of other white boys sing Mexican classics at Latin Fest, while the crowd screams our name.

My first band name is "Little Vatos".  Me and my two coconut mestizo brothers singing bad english translations of Mexican classics at St. Mary's Oyster Bake, while the crowd acknowledges the appropriateness of our moniker.

Ay, ay, ay, ay,
Can't be no cryin',
Why can't you be happy?
Little sky, full of hearts?

• Like 1

The Trump brood isn't opposed to Roy Moore running because he fondled people's teenage daughters, but just that they fear he can't win.  Trump went out of his way to clarify that he doesn't have a problem with Roy Moore otherwise.  The moral rot from those most apt to define themselves as victims of an unholy and promiscuous culture would be hilarious irony if trying to fuck children could be construed as comedic material.

1 minute ago, Chooky said:

The Trump brood isn't opposed to Roy Moore running because he fondled people's teenage daughters, but just that they fear he can't win.  Trump went out of his way to clarify that he doesn't have a problem with Roy Moore otherwise.  The moral rot from those most apt to define themselves as victims of an unholy and promiscuous culture would be hilarious irony if trying to fuck children could be construed as comedic material.

That’s because Trump can identify with Roy’s tiny gun.

31 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

My first band name is "Little Vatos".  Me and my two coconut mestizo brothers singing bad english translations of Mexican classics at St. Mary's Oyster Bake, while the crowd acknowledges the appropriateness of our moniker.

Ay, ay, ay, ay,
Can't be no cryin',
Why can't you be happy?
Little sky, full of hearts?

Reminds my buddy's old duo, "Pancho and Leftstein". You've never seen a Mexican and a Jew do a better rendition of La Bamba. 

On 5/29/2019 at 1:04 PM, Bama Chick said:

If there’s ever a breaking news story about a woman in Alabama being dragged out of a Roy Moore rally screaming invectives and strings of colorful creative curse words, y’all can point to the television and say “I know that woman from the internet!”

the Surly wreath fund is there for you !

Edited by tx 3 putt

• 2 weeks later...

I though fleecing the flock was part of being in charge in Alabama?

PICKENS COUNTY, Ala. (WBRC) - Long-time Pickens County Sheriff David Abston has resigned, according to DA Andrew Hamlin.

The U.S. Department of Justice says an unsealed federal indictment charges Abston with seven counts of wire fruad and two counts of filing a false tax return. According to a plea agreement, Abston plans to plea guilty to one count of each charge.

“A sitting county sheriff is alleged to have defrauded a food bank and a church for his personal gain at the expense of the underprivileged that the food bank serves,” U.S. Attorney Jay Town said in a press release. “Our office will continue to aggressively pursue and prosecute public officials who violate the public trust for their own personal gain.” According to the indictment, Aboston engaged in a scheme to defraud the West Alabama Food Bank (WAFB) and Highland Baptist Church of Gordo, where he was a member, to reduce his jail food expenses and increase the amount of food allowance money he could keep.

https://www.wbrc.com/2019/06/14/pickens-co-sheriff-resigns-coroner-sworn/