Cruz vs Beto

Washpark

So you are happy the Mr. O'Rourke did his best to win for Texans?  Even when there could have been other ways to spend the millions of dollars he raised?

holy shit, batman. are you suggesting the money Beto raised, given to him for the explicit purpose of funding his campaign, was supposed to go to say, feeding the hungry? is that what you're trying to get at?

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

The CIA/NSA/NRO and more always have and always will spy on domestics as needed -- anyone thinking otherwise is way too naive.  I also happen to think it's helped the country on more than one occasion despite the ugly reality of it. 

10 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

LOL.  An aggie worrying about the value of his “degree”.

You can tell he’s an aggy pretending to be a longhorn fan because(1) his longhorn themed avatar and (2) he’s a complete dumbass. It’s impossible for him to not be aggy given that combination. 

17 minutes ago, Satchel said:

If you resist the temptation to see them as hordes and view them as people of sacred worth, it's not so bad a look.

Oh, well I certainly don’t view them as having sacred worth. These hordes are a product of a broken immigration system and I’m disappointed that Beto is encouraging such behavior. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 4

1 minute ago, Chrispy said:

Oh, well I certainly don’t view them as having sacred worth. These hordes are a product of a broken immigration system and I’m disappointed that Beto is encouraging such behavior. 

Wrong, these people are victims of political strife caused by our bad foreign policy. And I think it's pretty shitty to refer to a group of people seeking asylum as a "horde." That's reserved for armies and zombies. Don't be shitty.

• Like 2

Just now, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Wrong, these people are victims of political strife caused by our bad foreign policy. And I think it's pretty shitty to refer to a group of people seeking asylum as a "horde." That's reserved for armies and zombies. Don't be shitty.

So it all the USA's fault?  Really?

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Are you and trump gonna “rape” the “hordes?”

it’s just an idiom, right? Fuckin worthless troll 

2 hours ago, Pancho Negro said:

2 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

ain't no crawdads in texas, steve.

2 hours ago, Texas73 said:

wut?

i've only ever known em as crawfish

2 hours ago, Texas73 said:

We country folks up in Van Zandt County called them crawdads.

yeah, well, you live in a dry county. that explains a lot. 

heh. my ma lives up that way. always have to remember to stop in athens.

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Ted is more of a craydad which is the Canadian spelling of crawdad

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I think the word you're looking for is crayfish. I have literally never heard anyone say craydad. 

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

It was "crawdad" in the midwest.

"Crawfish" is the appropriate verb for weasels like Ted Cruz.

6a010534b1db25970b01901d1cfea9970b-pi

• Like 2

Just now, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

ok, you're right. Caused is too strong a word. Stoked, enflamed, enlivened, whatever the fuck you want to use to make yourself feel better. 

Again, don't be shitty.

Life ain't fucking fair in case you hadn't noticed.  Sure it's shitty being born in a shitty country but them's the breaks.  The United States does more for the rest of the world than anyone and it ain't even close.  Have we fucked up?  You betcha.  But in the grand scheme of things the world is better for having the United States exist.  GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

• Fuck You 3

John Brennan defended US torture programs, oversaw a drone strike regime, led the CIA while they were spying on their Senate oversight committee, and countless other acts for which he would more rightly be tarred and feathered in a just world. But he said something nice about Beto, so liberals be liking and retweeting. 

• Like 3

Just now, Anastasis said:

John Brennan defended US torture programs, oversaw a drone strike regime, led the CIA while they were spying on their Senate oversight committee, and countless other acts for which he would more rightly be tarred and feathered in a just world. But he said something nice about Beto, so liberals be liking and retweeting. 

No he’s in the anti trump camp. I’m willing to forgive quite a lot of crap in the past for people who are currently in that camp. More clear and present danger and all. You should consider that. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

They shouldn’t accept our 2.6 billion dollars of aid if they don’t want our influence, that’s the way the game is played. But they’ve escaped their political strife anyhow and are in Mexico, they can disband now. 

• Fuck You 3

1 minute ago, NameWithHeld said:

Life ain't fucking fair in case you hadn't noticed.  Sure it's shitty being born in a shitty country but them's the breaks.  The United States does more for the rest of the world than anyone and it ain't even close.  Have we fucked up?  You betcha.  But in the grand scheme of things the world is better for having the United States exist.  GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

So then who are we supposed to be helping if we're this force for good? I gotta say I'd rather see support money/resources in Central America than in good ole Afghani land.

3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Don't confuse them with facts.

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

They shouldn’t accept our 2.6 billion dollars of aid if they don’t want our influence, that’s the way the game is played. But they’ve escaped their political strife anyhow and are in Mexico, they can disband now. 

Most of them will end up in Mexico or back in Central America.

Edited by SimonBolivar

2 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

So then who are we supposed to be helping if we're this force for good? I gotta say I'd rather see support money/resources in Central America than in good ole Afghani land.

Not going to disagree with you on that.  Problem is Venezuela and the like are making it hard to.

Just now, NameWithHeld said:

Not going to disagree with you on that.  Problem is Venezuela and the like are making it hard to.

Even more reason to double down locally/regionally. Add Brazil to the pot and while we've been fucking up brown people overseas in a failed war on terrorism we've allowed it to be grown on our own soil and on that of our neighbors. It's despicable.

Oh wow, didn’t realize by liking that tweet “liberals” endorse all of these other things as well.

I’m sure you only like statements from people who have never made mistakes in judgement right?

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Come on everyone here thinks that one is pretty lame. Surely you can do better. 

If you think I'm an aggie that's fine.  It just shows me you ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer.  I was kinda hoping you were because then it all makes sense.  You are one right?  It's ok to admit your mistake.

• Fuck You 1

Just now, elguapo said:

Oh wow, didn’t realize by liking that tweet “liberals” endorse all of these other things as well.

I’m sure you only like statements from people who have never made mistakes in judgement right?

You don't know much about John Brennan then because he's got a fucking load of them.  

3 minutes ago, NameWithHeld said:

If you think I'm an aggie that's fine.  It just shows me you ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer.  I was kinda hoping you were because then it all makes sense.  You are one right?  It's ok to admit your mistake.

I know your an aggy. You confirm it further with every post. 

Just now, NameWithHeld said:

You are funny in a "sad" sorta way.  I guess ACC was too tough for you and now your trying to over compensate

Nope, graduated from the University of Texas at Austin in 1996. Did you graduate from aggy? Or are you some redneck hick that supports aggy but was somehow even too stupid to get in there or graduate?