The OFFICIAL post your gif prediction for the Texas-OU game thread

TXs

2 hours ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

pmhgj.gif

It was really dire times then... (CU won like 27-3)

That was the same game Gundy was knocked out by Colorado defense on a sack, I think OU later scored 3 points and the wagon flipped over, riping a hole in the turf, fixed with duct tape...

I’m an old fart who’s watched decades of bad UT ball. This is one of those one-off magnificent bastard runs. 1990 Shock the Nation. That kind of thing. Oklahoma is about to get their colons perforated with footballs and cleats. Straight up their muthafucking ass. HOOKEMHORNS. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

I don't have a good feeling after yesterday.

In 2015 under Charlie fucking Strong, we got mudholed by 40 against Fatterson and TCU and came out the next week and put a beating to OU (the one-TD differential was not indicative of the ass-whipping we gave them).

Point being, throw out everything when it comes to this rivalry.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, EtOH said:

I’m an old fart who’s watched decades of bad UT ball. This is one of those one-off magnificent bastard runs. 1990 Shock the Nation. That kind of thing. Oklahoma is about to get their colons perforated with footballs and cleats. Straight up their muthafucking ass. HOOKEMHORNS. 

6 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

I don't have a good feeling after yesterday.

The good news for this week is that no matter where you are on the parcells-to-koolaid spectrum, records and form mean nothing going in to this game.

Mack was the first person to ever introduce a degree of doubt in to this series.  Therm was close last year.  Charlie won.  Mackovic won.  McWilliams won.  I'm actually not scared of blowU at all this year.  Army proved blowU are not Bama.  And I question if the smurf has seen a DC as strong as Orlando this season.

Anything can happen in this game.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

In 2015 under Charlie fucking Strong, we got mudholed by 40 against Fatterson and TCU and came out the next week and put a beating to OU (the one-TD differential was not indicative of the ass-whipping we gave them).

Point being, throw out everything when it comes to this rivalry.

One thing, this Herman team doesn't fucking quit. They battle, they keep on playing, regardless of momentum. BlowU hasn't been tested, but my guess is they will panic and point fingers when some adversity hits. They are spoiled shitheads. If we can start fast and kick their dicks in the dirt in the 1st Q, I think Texas will ride that high.

Early big turnover or defensive/special teams score please.

• Like 1