College Gameday in Dallas for Texas/OU

TexasFan21

20 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

So I just got to the fair and they’re telling me and my friends that everyone who has a sign can’t bring them in because signs are not allowed for game day into the fair. What the fuck kind of stupid rule is that?!

Looks like only Disney approved texas hate signs

1 minute ago, ousux said:

Just parked at buddies place in North Dallas waiting for gotdam Uber guy who's late..

Y'all hold down the fort and save me a spot right behind Herbie, kay?

OU SUCKS!

Lol you relying on goober? 

Be the guy that throws some food on Herb.

10 minutes ago, Bevo Num1 said:
31 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:
 So I just got to the fair and they’re telling me and my friends that everyone who has a sign can’t bring them in because signs are not allowed for game day into the fair. What the fuck kind of stupid rule is that?!

Just keister it.

Prison Wallet is the preferred nomenclature 

Ok, enough of this..participated in a couple Texas fight chants near the back of the crowd, spotted the Kyler Ewok sign, now it's time for 6 ticket beer.

Oh, anyone have the time? Gooners apparently don't know how to tell time, whenever I ask one they give me a dirty look and horns down.

1 minute ago, ousux said:

Ok, enough of this..participated in a couple Texas fight chants near the back of the crowd, spotted the Kyler Ewok sign, now it's time for 6 ticket beer.

Oh, anyone have the time? Gooners apparently don't know how to tell time, whenever I ask one they give me a dirty look and horns down.

It's beer:54.

• Like 1